• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I might be interested in taking another look at this Quest. I am wondering about the ability to upgrade the wheels and tires? Also, how hard would it be to upgrade the rear to an LSD? I might be availible this weekend if your around. This is Rich btw with the Raider. Can you PM me your phone number so I can call Friday or saturday?

I might be interested in taking another look at this Quest. I am wondering about the ability to upgrade the wheels and tires? Also, how hard would it be to upgrade the rear to an LSD? I might be availible this weekend if your around. This is Rich btw with the Raider. Can you PM me your phone number so I can call Friday or saturday?

the 5 bolt swap is not difficult at all. For the front you simply swap the rotors and caliper mount and thats it. for the rear if your looking at putting in a LSP anyway its best to swap out the entire rear subframe from a TSi since the rear hubs are a bear to get out. this isnt to difficult, I did mine on my own on a Friday & saturday nights.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Only reason I said it should be trailered is that is the last 4 years it probably hasn't been driven more than 20 miles total. Every so often I start it up, let it warm up, and drive it around the block. I haven't had any issues with it while driving it, besides almost running out of gas. Inspection has also been expired for almost 5 years.

I really like the car and don't really want to get rid of it but I have 3 cars and 1 parts car. I don't have the time or money to finish the car like it should be finished. I have been planning on trying to work on a few mechanical things once it warms up a little. When the temps are over 60, I am going to try to finish the bodywork and try to get it in primer.

Brett

• 5 months later...