need new parts for stock head !!

shogun

hey I am not trying to spend a ton of money on a new head so I will be needing some new parts to freshen up my stock head,, like

-springs

-rockers(have)

-lifters(have)

-jet valve eliminator kit (have)

-any thing else besides valves,,giudes,,ect

so if you have ,, or know were to get some let me know??

Thanks alot!!

Humm, Shipping should be about 5$, but I dont know. How about you send me $16 to cover paypal costs, and what ever money is left over Ill send it back to your paypal. (Im an honest guy)

Ill ship it out priority mail with tracking. Send the money to caseylacourse@gmail.com and Ill ship it out tomorrow and get your tracking number.

tell you what I will send 18 and you keep the extra .. that is still a great deal!! for me and you are covered + some .. I would have bought them new but figured someone would have some they needed to get rid of... money will be there in 2 minutes,,,, thanks again!!!

I would buy everything else from DAD (randy) if you can't get it here for cheaper. I called his shop and he got me a new head and all timing compoents, as well as gaskets and head studs. I got a good price, and he shipped it out the next day. Great guy to talk to he knows his stuff.

I've got new guides in stock Shogun along with new springs ( stock hydraulic) keeper (round groove) seals also

see link in my sig

Dad