d2 coil overs

smog

11-27-06 1:05pm- I just got off the phone with JIC. THe person I am dealing with said their boss is pretty interested in doing these coilovers, and will discuss this with him tomorrow and give me a call back. He also mentioned people were calling them about coilovers...Please do not bug them about the coilovers. If they do decide to do them, I will have to meet a set limit of orders i.e. group purchase to even get them made. If someone could please post this on the sqc thread, that would be great.

i had someone call them my buddy works for konig and deal closley with jic so i asked him to give them a shout to see if it was the real deal.by no means was it bugging and straight from the horses mouth was get them a car and get 10- 20 peaple and its on like donkey kong

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... but getting these sooner would be better ...

Not necessarily. If this goes down before or shortly after christmas, it would put it out of reach for most since holiday spending on family will be priority. Now if we can be patient and wait until Tax refunds start rolling in, then it should be no problem getting a group buy together sucessfully.

Kane