89 conquest tsi...part out

hizroyalty

hey all i unfortunatly have to part out my conquest.....

it stopped running cuz of sumthin stupid(ran out of gas i think the furl pump got clogged)

ne way it was sitting and the windows got busted out....all of them....so basically it isnt even worth repairing and i am just gonna part it out

i have everything except the windows,headlights(lenses),sunroof,turbo,and intercooler

mint black interior,car is red....exterior besides front air dam,and mirrors are mint....

all is there

lmk with request and i can pull the parts asap...

motor was rebuilt 100 miles b4 i bought the car had the paperwork to prove it...located in wilmington de

will ship but woiuld prefer pick up on bigger stuff

PICS ARE UP!!!!!!!!LINK AT BOTTOM OF PAGE.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol u guys know iwont make as much money on selling the whole car....and i need to get whatever i can...if u want the whole thing make me an offeron it...

also i stil have the turbo,intercooler,and an hks ssq blow off valve as well...they were supposed to b sold but....

as far as the rims the one on the drivers rear is bent a little....tires are good and i dont think it make too much of a difference but it does have sum minor curbage onn it....im in wilmington de lmk

Hey!!!!

What are THESE?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hizroyalty66...jpg&.src=ph

In the pic. IF they are what I think they are... I may want them!

Paul

xkreal@aol.com

BTW incase you decide to keep the car, I have glass from 7 cars, windshields, door glass, all glass - complete and I can ship.

they are from a honda...lol....door trim....as far as the air dam goes its busted sorry...i know how rare they are mint so...got busted when i had it towed was perfect b4 that im pissed cuz i could of sold it for a good chunk of change im sure...also guys do me a favor MAKE ME OFFERS!!!!!i am gettin a ton of messages askin how much and i really dont know.....if u send me a pm send me an offer too!!!if i like t ill take it if not il;l let u know...thanks for all the replys hope to get sum of this stuff unloaded asap