2nd Gen Magna Heads and Un-Modified MPI Intakes

Oscar_the_Grouch

Hello ALL

I am offering the 2nd Gen Heads that every one is after for improoved flow and HP gains for what I believe its a very resonable price, considering its an ALL-INCLUSIVE price and it's comparable to what a Marnel sells for but you get the better casting, alloys and flow rates.

These heads will be a GREAT compliment of HP for those of you who are allready using or WILL be using the Magna MPI intake as you will NOT have to use that adapter plate and extra gaskets OR have that huge coolant passage on the Magna MPI Intake welded to match the TINY hole on US heads and this will save you both time and money and not to mention a CLEANER more OEM looking system install (SPECIALLY for those of us in Smog Controlled States).

These heads will be BARE but WILL include the cam towers. By BARE I mean No Valves, Springs, Cams, Rocker Assembly or Springs as none of that is of any use to us any way, first because they are used and second if you are buying this head you ARE NOT building a "Grocery Getter" so you will be using all new components anyways. And YES ALL US head componets ARE compatible with these heads 100%.

The BARE HEADS will be offered on a First-PAY-First-Served basis ONLY, deposits will be accepted for future available heads. At the moment I have ONLY TWO to offer, more to come.

Here's what you get for $450.00:

- Used 2nd Gen Head (BARE)

- FREE Intake Manifold gasket

- Cleaned, presure tested and dye-glowed (checked for cracks)

- Insured Shipping to your door by DHL Ground Service

- ALL Customs Import fees

- Ability to get 1pc/1mm Oversized Stainless Steel Valve SET for $80.00 more

Here are pictures of EXACTLY what you will get if you buy these heads. BARE, Cleaned, Bead Blasted, Presure Tested and Dye-Glowed (Crack Checked) READY for all your valvetrain a fresh Shaving OR Surfacing for your MLS head gaskets.

http://www.fr33z3.net/starions/magnaheadtop.jpg

http://www.fr33z3.net/starions/magnaheadbottom.jpg

http://www.fr33z3.net/starions/magnaheadexh.jpg

http://www.fr33z3.net/starions/magnaheadint.jpg

SWEET Huh ?

AGAIN guys, These will be regularly imported and I should get them every two weeks or less respectively, so place your deposits to hold your place in line.

FYI: Just in case you were not aware of this, the 2nd gen Heads are NOT prone to cracking OR warping as they do not have the same crappy problems as the US heads do with coolant passages and crappy alloys. Just wanted to point this out as some of you MAY be disscouraged by the "USED" labeling on these heads. BUT I have the heads go through the cleaning and testing process anyways for YOUR peace of mind PRIOR to shipping them to the US by a respectable head exchange shop.

If you have ANY questions or will like to claim one of these or place a deposit PLEASE feel free to contact me via e-mail (Its faster) oscardortega@yahoo.com

If you are interested in TWO heads either for yourself or one for you and one for a local budy of yours e-mail me for a discount, less waiting AND DIRECT shipping to your door from Australia.

ALSO... ANY of you interested in UN-Moded MPI's ? I also offer these at $240.00 SHIPPED to your door. Bellow are pics of what you will get. The Intakes will INCLUDE the following:

- Upper Half

- Lower Half

- Fuel Rail

- OEM Magna FPR

- OEM TB Plate allready cut off

http://www.fr33z3.net/starions/mpiintake1.jpg

http://www.fr33z3.net/starions/mpiintake2.jpg

NOTE: I currently have THREE (3) in stock for immediate Sipping.

FYI... There's a gasket that is used between the upper and lower halfs of the intake. This gasket is no longer available from Mitsubishi OR from any other source I have come across in Australia. So you WILL need to make yout own out of gasket material. Not a hard thing to do but I wanted to point this out so you can be 100% informed.

If you want to order 1 head and 1 intake I can ship DIRECTLY to you from Australia via AIR Mail OR Surface if you want to save some money are are NOT in a hurry to get them as it will take 6 to 8 weeks to arrive by SEA. Please post or e-mail me your requets.

Thank you for considering me for your needs

Oscar

• 2 weeks later...

Whats up Oscar! Depending on tax return a 2nd gen head may be in my near future. (A friend challenged me in his 93 cobra) and although I should spank him with what i got now, I just want to cream him and like run a 12.0 or something!!! So hopfully soon!

-Nick

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

I will be receiving TWO more heads by the end of the week so if any of you is interested let me know as this may be the LAST two I import. Supplier has raised prises due to shortage in the area but the heads will NOT increase in price on this side of the pond so basically these MAY be the last two I will be selling UNLESS the interest is there as profits HAS been severely cut by the recent price increase.

I Also have TWO Un-Moded intales ready to ship if anyone is looking for those.

Thanks

Oscar

I m interested in both head and intake together. need replace parts from ex employee that trashed the car while i was on vactaion.

I have them BOTH ready to ship if you still need them. E-mail me for faster replies. ( oscardortega@yahoo.com )

Thanks

Oscar

can you get the valves in the length for mechanical rockers? also who makes these. I am very interested in a head

The Valves for Mechanical rockers ARE available in 0.5mm Oversized for $90.00 shipped if ordered with the head. The head is made BY MITSUBISHI I hope thats what you were reffering to. These are OEM Mitsubishi heads BUT from Australia.

Oscar have you cced out the head and have a guess on how much it will bump up the stock compression ratio?

Bud the Compression is the SAME as the OEM US heads that HAS NOT changed, the combustiuon changer are the SAME the main diff is the port size (Bigger), water jacket sizes (Bigger) and the alloy used to make the head castings (Better) If you shave the head you can increase comp that way BUT the HEAD alone WILL NOT do a thing to raise Comp.

Hope this helps and again guys I appologize for the late reply to ALL my posts and e-mails.

Oscar

• 3 weeks later...

Bud i get them THREE at a time to save on shipping, otherwise shipping taxes and Customs are just a killer. After this unless I get a NON-Refundable deposit for TWO I will not be ordering any more. Just too expensive and troublesome not to mention I think US Customs have my name and addy on their sites as an "Importer" so that can be a problem with higher import taxes. So tiem to cool off a bit till I am off their radar :mrgreen:

Oscar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
quick question. being the head and intake are unmoddified. Basically to make it work. the intake would still need to be modified to bring the opening to the front and patch up the back . correct?

See the LINK bellow for pics of Some Moded Intakes and for refference on what to do.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/oscardortega...904&.src=ph

If you use the Magna 2nd Gen Head you'll...

Basically you'll need to relocate the TB and the Thermostat to the opposite end of the intake, add 3-4 ports for Vacuum (As needed), one coolant port out back and weld a Throttle cable bracket.

If you use a US Head you'll...

Basically need to do ALL of the above PLUS reduce the rear coolant port on the MPI to match the US head rear coolant port, ussually welding it shut to size.

Hope this helps.

Oscar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey Oscar, I need to get one of those un-modded Magna intakes, if you still have one available :D Please let me know, zactek@aol.com

Thanks, Zack 8)

Zack

Have TWO available as of NOW.

Ready for immediate Shipping

Still same price $250.00 shipped with all gaskets and Fuel Rail.

PM or e-mail me if interested

Oscar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bud...

Got them Intakes IN this AM

Have yours set asides for you if you are still interested.

Sorry for the shipping delay but I sold out of them rather quickly.

HAVE TWO un-spoken INTAKES LEFT at the moment

YES the intakes come with ALL gaskets ( lower, middle and t-stat )

HAVE ONE un-spoken HEAD at the moment

YES the head comes with its own head to intake gasket

Thanks

Oscar