TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

hey dave, whats the word on my parts???? i havent heard from you in a couple weeks and i pm'd and emailed you, so what is happening, because i could use the parts sooner then later...

thanks,

Steve

Opel,

It was good to talk to you the other day.

Steve,

I'm sorry but I've been very busy with a family matter. We haven't made any deal on parts yet so it hasn't been a priority. My family has been 1st in line. I will find out the shipping costs for you on the parts you've asked for as soon as I have time. I can't just guess on large items and will have to take everything to a shipper to find out for you. I will send you my phone number and you can call me if you want to.

:jumping0045: Everybody Keep The Emails & PMs Coming :jumping0045:

:) Thanks, David Springer

Hello:

Would you happen to have a driver's side radiator fan that will fit a Griffen aluminum radiator? I have a 1987 Conquest fan that bolts up to the passenger's side of the radiator. I can e-mail you a picture of the radiator if that would be helpful. Thanks. My e-mail address is as follows: syankurajr@sbcglobal.net

hi david, do you have any chrome powder coated valve covers ? stock will be fine.

shoot me a pm if you do.

thanks

Sly,

Right now this is the only one I have ready to go. It looks great. I sent you a PM. Let me know if you're interested in it.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/thetexan88/Powdercoated%20Mitsu%20Parts/P1010050.jpghttp://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/thetexan88/Powdercoated%20Mitsu%20Parts/P1010053-1.jpg

:) Thanks, David Springer

Edited by thetexan88

Hey David!

I got some stuff from you before... you are a great seller!

I am looking for the "passing relay" for a 86 widebody only. It is different than the 87, 88, 89. It is used for the "flash to pass" feature. It is in the dash to the right of the radio according to the 86 manual. I think the newer models have theirs there too. The newer models also have a companion passing relay in the engine compartment above the vacuum brake booster, which the 86 does not. Please give me a quote to 23140 if you have one.

Thanks

John86TSi

Everyone,

I'm sorry if I haven't responded in the past week or so. I haven't been here much. My father has been in the hospital having heart surgery and I've been there quite a bit. He is doing well and now I'm going to be here more. It may still take me a little longer to get back to you but I will as soon as possible. If you still need the parts you've asked for please let me know and I'll do what I can to take care of you.

:jumping0045: Keep The Emails Coming Too :jumping0045:

Edited by thetexan88