TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

jt,

I know I don't have the gas tank and sending unit. I know I do have a ignition with keys. I also have the complete lock set that go with it if you wan the complete set. I have the calipers. I will need to check on the front rotors. I'll look tonight when I get home and I'll send you a PM.

importwarrior,

Are you needing the actual C pillar or the covers?

:) Thanks, David Springer

Thanks. Found a tank. Lmk about complete key/lock/ignition set and rotors. Pm me with a price shipped to SA, tx thanks

I need a door hinge. lower driver side. do those break often? havent heard of it before.

door wouldnt close for a while, stuck in kroger parking lot. finally got it closed. got home, it wouldnt open. had to dukes of hazzard it. finally must have broke completely. opens and closes now but have to lift up the door to get it to move. front hinge pin wasnt moving like the other one. funny how the simplest part is giving me fits.

been daily driving the '89 mpi for a week out of necessity. got in the ditch with wifes honda pilot at deer camp. bent A-arm. getting that fixed soon.

'89 mpi is still for sale. has been parked at a buddy's used car lot lately. they are going to put it on their craigslist page. its not listed on their page yet.

search for freedom motors of arkansas, in north little rock. sorry, not trying to hijack this thread. moving it to cars for sale thread.

Looking for....

-Either a bolt-on turbo (not really concerned as to which one) with coolant / oil lines included...

-OR the coolant / oil lines feeding to and returning from the turbo, with fittings.

-Thermostat housing cover.

-Battery tray and the tie-downs to go along with it.

-Steering wheel, black preferred, may consider others.

-Secondary injector hose would be nice if you have one available.

-Also I do not have the 2 little screws that hold the primary injector line on, if you can get me a set, I would greatly appreciate it.

-MSD coil?

... I bought a few things from you before and you said you'd throw in a set of starter bolts, but I didn't receive them. No worries, but if I can get a set that would be nice as I seem to be having issues sourcing ones that are long enough, paid for or free, I don't care - I just need them.

Anyway I'm going to copy this as well and send it to you in a PM - but I'm including my cell phone...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...