TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Project87,

I might be able to help you but I need to know which clips you need. Front or rear headliner?

Nick,

I have quite a few parts right now (not a ton anymore but...) Let me know what you need and I'll help you if I can. I'm in North Dallas. (Garland)

:) Thanks, David Springer

• 1 month later...

Okay everybody,

I'm back at it, almost to 100%. Shoulder is feeling pretty good. I just started on another car last week so if you need anything please let me know. I should have it. The car was pretty complete so... The only problem with this one is that it also came with a ton of rust and bondo :(, so body parts are not so good.

Let me know what you need and I'll do what I can to help you.

:) Thanks again, David Springer

Woody,

I should be able to help you. I'm just starting to disassemble a running motor. I'm sure the cam and rockers are good but I need to get it apart before I say yes for sure. I have a few sets of stock rockers already and I also have a good set of roller rockers if you're wanting to go that route. Let me get the cam out and I'll loet you know what it looks like.

:) Thanks, David Springer

hey David :) after a bit of stuff if you can help

Im down here in Australia and its hard to find parts for our narrow body so i'm looking for this if anyone can help

2 sets of foglights with bezels in good condion, ( no cracks )

2 sets of window trim on the outside, looking for non sun damaged/shrinked or out of shape

2 sets of electric mirrors, 1 set i need the whole wiring harness including the switch for a conversion

1 double din stereo surround with a single down the bottom, I have a casset player in mine still...

Thanks ;)