TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

I'm sorry for the delay getting back to you guys. I've been away for the last two weeks. I'm back now so please let me kow if I can help.

prototype78,

I'm sorry but I don't have an oilpan right now.

tux & Matt,

I've sent you both a PM.

:) Thanks, David Springer

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't been here for the past month. I had an injury on July 12th and my doctor has had me heavily medicated ever since. I've been on here a few times but haven't been able to fallow through with things like I like to. I've cut my meds and I think I'm going to be able to function much better now. If you've sent me a PM or email and I didn't answer I'm verry sorry. If you still need anything please ask me again. I will take care of you right away.

:) Thanks again, David Springer

Glad you're feeling better David

Need a couple things here:

Clutch line (the rubber one that bolts to the clutch slave)

Tranny to engine bolts

shipped to Katy, 77493

Lemme know ASAP! Thanks!

Edited by Magnesiac

• 2 weeks later...
Hey by chance do you have any exhaust manifolds with no cracks and the four studs intact? Thanks joey

Sorry to read about the injury. Glad you are better!

Need just a couple of parts... antenna, and small round piece that fits into interior door handle (black). It apparently fell off when the car was being painted and was lost by the paint shop.

Thanks!

I wish I could help you with the antenna but right now I don't have one that's complete. I have the motor needing a mast. I do have the round door handle piece ready to go. I'll send you one for the shipping ($5.10). If that sounds good let me know.

:) Thanks, David Springer

Do you have any pre-'87 manual seatbelt power window/coin tray pieces? I'm looking for 2 of them:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z22/dodgedakota64/86cointray.jpg

I need this whole peice to. Do you happen to have another Texan? I don't need the mirror switch unless its different? Thanks man.

I need a Good TD05-12 turbo + waste gate, Heat shields,Torbo coolant line B (return line ) and 2 differential isolation mounts. mike.horist@comcast.net thanks.

Dave its mike.horist@comcast.net from the previous post, again I also need an air cleaner with the mas air flow from back plate to inner fender I have no way to fit a air cleaner right now.,and my mas air is tempermential.

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy and Mike,

I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to get back to you. My physocal problem has continued and I haven't been here much.

Crazy Quest,

I'm sorry but I don't have the console piece right now.

Mike,

I have the line and the diff mounts but I'll have to check for a turbo. What yeat do you need it for? That is if you're still needing anything.

I'm back at it so if anyone needs anything please let me know. I'll help if I can.

:) Thanks again, David Springer