TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

i need the banjo bolt/crush washers for the slave cylinder asap! my car is sitting at a local garage racking up a tab from storage... i didnt know it wasnt there until after i already took the car there and began to work on it. pm me w/ shipping to 30906.

Hi, do you have a set of 8" and 9" rims? Getting ready to put an '86 wide body on the road. Came with 4 same size after market rims. Waiting for rims before buying rubber... thanks

• 2 weeks later...

If you need anything please let me know. I have a lot of hard to find parts for the wide bodies. Sorry, no flatty parts right now. Let me know what you need and I'll do what I can to help.

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT thetexan88@att.net directly or send a PM or post on the site so I know who the email is coming from.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif Thanks, David Springer

Looking for '88-'89 steering wheel horn cover (black). Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I just tried to send you a PM and it wouldn't let me so I moved this here. I do have the steering wheel center (black) ready to ship for $20.00 shipped priority mail. If you're interested and you use paypal my account is: thetexan88@verizon.net. I can ship it tomorrow. If you don't use paypal and you need my address to send a check or money or money order let me know and I'll send it right away.

:) Thanks again, David Springer

Its been a long time since I have asked the Texan for anything!

I'm looking for 2 right side motor mounts from a g54b. I'm going to be doing a 4g swap and I have money to send asap!

Thanks Dieter

Jeff,

I'm sorry but I don't have one right now.

Dieter,

It sure has been a while. A couple years I'd say. I hope you've been doing alright. I know I have some mounts out in the garage. Let me check their condition and I'll let you know soon.

:) Thanks, David Springer

Yeah it has been a while a couple of years at the least. I've always been lurking around and being sad I didn't have a starquest. I've been exploring the world of 4g63's I currently have a 350hp Galant VR4. So now I have a 4g63 and an 89 SHP QUest.

I'm actually in Louisiana and I'm gonna be coming across I20 through Dallas this Monday. If you wanna meet I would be more then willing. It would save us both some hassle. PM me if your intrested in something like that.