mookeeh products group purchase(ends Nov. 14th)

substock

I received my coil overs today. Cant wait to install them. Ordered them on 10/26/05. Five days to receive them. Paid through Paypal. So you guys who havent received your order yet!!!! ITS COMING :) :) Plus, im closer to California than some members.Thanks again Substock for putting this Group Purchase together.

CALIBER 308

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I installed the rear coilovers with new KYB GR2 Struts today. But im still missing two top hats for the front that werent in the box that was shipped. I e-mailed 101 propose two days ago. No response as of today???? I really need the two parts that were missing from my shipment!!!!

CALIBER 308

There seems to be a big misunderstanding on the coilover purchase by members on this website. I felt that I was shorted two tophats, and I received a PM from another member that feels he was shorted also. Maybe something can be done to remedy the problem. The picture on EBAY clearly shows FOUR TOPHATS included in the purchase. Thats the kit I thought I was buying in the Mookeeh Group Purchase??? I thought I was a buying a NEW COILOVER SUSPENSION!!! not something that I have to tear apart my old struts and reuse the old rear spring seat that has 141,000 miles on it. And if I might add, The instructions that came in the shipping box were for FRONT INSTALLATION ONLY!!!!!!! Most members know full well, if you install coilovers most likely your going with aftermarket struts that dont come with the tophats!!! Im not one to complain about things. I just want what I paid for. Hopefully, 101 PROPOSE will read this post and try to come up with a solution that will satisfy everyone involved.

Thanks,

CALIBER 308

There seems to be a big misunderstanding on the coilover purchase by members on this website. I felt that I was shorted two tophats, and I received a PM from another member that feels he was shorted also. Maybe something can be done to remedy the problem. The picture on EBAY clearly shows FOUR TOPHATS included in the purchase. Thats the kit I thought I was buying in the Mookeeh Group Purchase??? I thought I was a buying a NEW COILOVER SUSPENSION!!! not something that I have to tear apart my old struts and reuse the old rear spring seat that has 141,000 miles on it. And if I might add, The instructions that came in the shipping box were for FRONT INSTALLATION ONLY!!!!!!! Most members know full well, if you install coilovers most likely your going with aftermarket struts that dont come with the tophats!!! Im not one to complain about things. I just want what I paid for. Hopefully, 101 PROPOSE will read this post and try to come up with a solution that will satisfy everyone involved.

Thanks,

CALIBER 308

Yes...this is exactly the problem...why isn't there rear top hats...because I dont want to use my old ones either... it just looks like a half-a** kit to me...

i'll email him for all of you and find this out. i did not know about this, so i'm sorry about it

Oh not to worry, I had dealt with him directly and not through your GP substock, so dont apologize for anything here! I am just wondering, if the ebay picture shows tophats for all sides of the car, then why didnt it come out the box like that, and how come the installation pictures confuse you with another version of the coilovers? as soon as I find the time I will install these so I can make sense of it for everyone with pictures and hopefully a writeup because we have art's coilovers, GC coilovers, and now the Mookeeh...

You have to be patient with 101propose because he sells alot of items on ebay and it takes him a bit to get back but he seems like decent guy...though it is stressful for us, but thats what it takes I guess.

coil overs without top hats seem incomplete to me. I am changing my struts, and don't want to take them apart and put a used, possibly worn out part in there.

For those who are also concerned abotu this, I am setting up a dealer account with Cosmo Racing, and will be offering a GP on their dual spring coilovers as soon as I get the paperwork done. Prices will be comparable, or maybe even less, than the mookeehs. I'll make a seperate post when I get the pricing and ordering info finalized.

anyone who asked about the turbo timers, prices are

55 with harness

and 40 without

Good price! I bought the turbo timer with plug-and-play harness for around $70 bucks from him earlier this year off of EBAY. It's nothing fancy, real small, and the harness makes it super simple to install. It does the job 100%. It has auto mode, manual, and shuts off if you release the parking brake. 8)

This is regarding the coilover kit with only two tophats. Maybe I'm confused, but I can't see how we are supposed to install these in the rear without tophats. The upper spring seat is a larger diameter than the coilover spring. What keeps the spring in place?

Have you guys installed yours yet?

Brian

Yea he better send those tophats... I didnt purchase any coilovers, but it pisses me off when sellers try to screw their customers overs! If everyone doesnt receive their two extra tophats like the pictures show, you guys should report him to ebay, even though this transaction was done outside of ebay. Also, if you paid him directly with paypal, you can report him to paypal as well. If multiple people report him, theyll close his account most likely. :twisted: