Great turbo deals...

turbotrep

My friend and i are going into the business of selling turbochargers. We can get some pretty good deals but im wondering what kind of demand there actually is. Theres only a couple different styles that are available right now. All turbos are Garrett. Ill list them with prices.

T3/T4 Turbo (.42/.48 ) - $ 275 plus shipping

T3/T4 Turbo (.50/.63 ) - $ 350 plus shipping

If I can get ten people to order the same turbo , I can take 10 dollars off each turbo.

If you guys could just let me know what you think. Thanks -Jeff

front housing/rear housing

.42/.48

.50/.63

a/r the area/radius ratio

a=area at throat of intake

r=radius of scroll in the housing of either the compressor or the exhaust

http://www.turbominivan.com/tech/arratio.jpg

the oem turbine housing i believe (correct me if im wrong ) is a .53 so we like a bigger housing

the .48 is something for a honda or something :lol:

hey dudes

ah whats hot! right now, what s the most popular package right now,

t3/t4 there is no t4 turbo only,t3t4 too small cann't make even 300hp, thats what people say s to me,

t4 souns good for 300hp and up to the roof

any t4 turbo,

god don't have any clue about turbos need to do my homework guys

correct me if i'm wrong what will be good turbo choice for 340hp or 350hp

fast spool good for take off, volkswagen gti turbo they take off fast but don't last for long run, i need turbo upgrade for fast take off up to 110miles per hour, bad 350 DONKIES on my fuk up tsi.

what brand are these turbos? at that price i doubt there garretts.

I'm sure they are probably garretts. They are probably the good old T04B. You can get good deals on these if you know where to look. By the way this is a very good price(however .42 is not a very big tirm prolly about likw a 14G)!!! :D

I need a considerably big turbo. Any hookups on those? I'm looking for a dual ball bearing Garrett turbo of a significant size. I believe something in the GT series is what I require. Right now I'm nearing the end of my build and I'll have a Hurricane MPI Wiesco forged pistons, new rods, etc and I have a eclipse 18g and I don't plan on staying with it for too long.

I need a considerably big turbo. Any hookups on those? I'm looking for a dual ball bearing Garrett turbo of a significant size. I believe something in the GT series is what I require. Right now I'm nearing the end of my build and I'll have a Hurricane MPI Wiesco forged pistons, new rods, etc and I have a eclipse 18g and I don't plan on staying with it for too long.

Dont expect to get anything like that for this price point you are looking at $1000 plus for a turbo like that.

Dont expect to get anything like that for this price point you are looking at $1000 plus for a turbo like that.

O I know man. :wink: I'm thinking that all together it will cost me 2 grand. The turbo will be around $1000, the manifold around $500 and the wastegate around $200 plus getting a new flange welded onto my 3" exhaust, and have my exahust fitted properly.

ok i did my homework and some research

kick my balls if i'm wronglol, need turbo like near or same size

COMPRESSOR

----------------

wheel diameter

ind. exd.

57.0mm 76.2mm

trim

A/R

TURBINE

-----------

wheel diameter

60mm

trim

A/R

how much bling bling money have to come out for that turbo must be garrett turbo

hwo much for the t3t4 turbo ball bearing with those specifications that i need must be truly garrett turbo

gash forgot

turbo must not have internal wastegate, i will probably get this week a HKS external wastegate damn dudes that means have to get turbo manifold upgrade with external wastegate flange i screew up

well i can get one stock starion turbo manifold and cut out some part of metal and weld an external flange on the stock starion turbo manifold i will copy eip tuning manifold conversion, fukk i just remember those stock manifold aren't stainless steel, there are way more strong will have to go to special welding and cutting metal shop may be 60bucks labor for the complete job

turbotrep don't you have special turbo manifold to fit those turbos don't want to make that driving for the cut and welding shop on my manifold starion.

• 2 weeks later...

its a t4 flange, yes everything is still a go. Have been so busy trying to create a site , sponsors ect. How about we start a list of everyone that wants to buy one. Put your name and then put what turbo you would like next to it. This should make it alot more organized.

very interested in the .50/.63 for 350. LMK as soon as you are able to ship one out, you got one sold.

this is a pretty large turbo compared to stock at least equivalent to a 16g if not bigger, am I correct? If people are making 300 whp with 16g's and the right supporting mods shouldn't you be able to make it with this turbo?

Thanks,

kyle