Great turbo deals...

turbotrep

how much will it cost getting a T3T4 turbo, or some turbo that can fit my modifications that i'm going to do in my conquest tsi 88,

i want my car to do around 350hp to 400 but 350hp should put up a SMILE :) on my face, what turbo should be a good combo, for that amount of power, i will soon get the MAGNA 2nd gen Head and MAGNA Intake MPI as well, with SDS 4F management system, i need a GOOD STRONG TURBO where it can be GOOD FOR REPAIR not very Expensive or complicated, But at Least i can fix it or rebuild it, what turbo will it fit my needs of 350HP to 400HP. thanks.

n how much$$$?

Hello i would need a T3T4 turbo with Compressor A/R 0.60 with 56 trim and Turbine A/R 0.63 with 84 trim or something real near similar with those size, I really need a T3T4 turbo Upgrade for my 88TSI, i'm going MPI with SDS 4F management system, can u look for a good t3t4 turbo with those sizes, OR what type of type of TURBO CAN HAVE THOSE SIZE.

I have an EXTERNAL WASTEGATE, so I will need a Turbo that has external wastegated system.

how much will it cost getting a T3T4 turbo, or some turbo that can fit my modifications that i'm going to do in my conquest tsi 88,

i want my car to do around 350hp to 400 but 350hp should put up a SMILE :) on my face, what turbo should be a good combo, for that amount of power, i will soon get the MAGNA 2nd gen Head and MAGNA Intake MPI as well, with SDS 4F management system, i need a GOOD STRONG TURBO where it can be GOOD FOR REPAIR not very Expensive or complicated, But at Least i can fix it or rebuild it, what turbo will it fit my needs of 350HP to 400HP. thanks.

n how much$$$?

None of the turbos listed on here will get you much over 320whp. And if you do get over 300 it will probably be for a duration of about 400rpm and then your powerband will drop like a brick. a .63A/R is going to give great response on the 2.6 but will become a bottleneck up top.

Turbotrep

Now as for an upgrade, these will be an amazing upgrade over the TD05 mitsu units. If you could get a price for someone to put a T3 plate on the stock manifolds for everybody that would be even better. Hell it would probably only raise the price maybe $100. You should try and get ahold of T-Racing to do this mod. This is definately a great upgrade over any Mitsu bolton unit you could get! I really wish I had a cheap option such as this when I was first building my car. This would have been so much better than what I got.

phil

thanks for the reply PHINKO,

but tell me What would u suggest me and of course OTHERS as well,

What Turbo Should be or what type of turbos should make a great upgrade for our starions and conquest to make around 350HP TO 400HP with MAGNA MPI INTAKE, 2ND GEN HEAD MAGNA & SDS 4F MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.

PHINKO, Whats your Opinion, U think this T3T4(.50/.63) with external wastegated, will make up to 500HP, what size of A/R would u suggest to make around 350HP-400HP, U THINK T4 Turbo just like that turbo from EIP Tuning, but there MPI Intake its different than what i'm going to use the EIP has a BIGGER PLENUM AND SHORT RAILS even u have to take out the A/C Compressor PLUS saves you some weight reduction as well, but it looks that EIP MPI Intake MAKES good Combo for 500HP, with a big T4 TURBO, but I'm using different MPI INTAKE its a MAGNA from Australia, it has SMALL PLENUM and LONG RAILS, My reason to have that Intake MPI Magna is to keep my A/C Compressor, so i can Chill :) me and my girl!, but it can probably make a good combo with Small turbo T3T4 TURBO or it can work real Good with a BIG T4 turbo but what size of A/R should I use, (.70/.63) OR (.70/1.06) OR (.70/.82)OR (.50/.78)OR(.60/.82)OR(.50/.86)OR(.60/1.01)OR(.70/.86)

What would YOU PHINKO OR YOU AS OTHER READER OR PROFESSIONAL BUILDER that u might want to share your experience for a GOOD TURBO UPGRADE MAKING 350HP TO 400HP?