BEWARE OF CASHSAUDIO

FOFORICEROCKET

Hey This is Jeff's buddy. He is kickedoff here for two weeks. I told him about you leaving a bad feedback. I believe he also contacted you that he will send out the money order when he had the chance to check his pm because mods let him get in his pm's for only 24 hours to reply back to everyone. He said that he did send out the money order today earlier afternoon. Y did you leave a bad feedback? He never cashed the money order. He also said that he's very sorry for the long wait. As far as everyone else dealed with him, he has been slow for them too but he has replyed back to them too just to keep updated. He did not make excuses its the truth what he said. I was the one that had a sunroof seal but he kept forgetting to ask me then he just sent the money order back. Again he's very sorry for a long delay. He responed to every message u sent til wed. then he got locked out. email him at ps2_69@yahoo.com the only way to get hold of him. later

brett

I dealt with Jeff a while back, no promblems whatsoever. Talked on the phone, emails back and forth. Nice guy, prompt. I read the "blowup"post. Everybody gets a little hot sometimes and lets off some steam. It seemed out of character for him, but who knows what other circumstances made him go off that day. I stand by my experience with him, good guy. Brad

Hi I'm finally back on. Like posihead said on the first post, I'm very sorry about the delay. I have replied back every pm you sent. But anyway I like to know if you got your money order you should had it about 3-4days ago. I'll pm ya to make sure you got my message. Thanks Jeff

Yeah i guess i can't trust a buyer that NEVER emails me back after this thread. I'm glad you got your money order but didn't require to but down a bad feedback after i responed back to every post. I'm an honest guy and I never screw anyone over. Yea ur the only one that wouldn't trust me beside a long fight with that "one guy"

Have a nice day

later

Jeff

I had the chance to meet cashsaudio in person at the meet and talk to him for awhile.

He's a decent guy who I would completely trust buying parts from.

Remember there is always 2 sides to a story.

Hey Mike

Thanks for the good input. I'm glad i came to the meet to visit starquest owners and know who I am and can be trusted. BTW, I love your motor cleaner than mine right now lol. ttyl

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...