Easiest MPI

This has probably been asked before but I don't care.

What's the easiest MPI setup?

Is using the stock intake and adding fuel rail and stuff easy?

Modifieing manifolds from cars at the junkyard?

Easiest engine management setup?

Any help is appreciated. I will try just about anything as I have A LOT of time on my hands and get bored as I wake up every day.

I would have to agree with the sds. Car started right up on factory defaults and was even drivable. I am using Chad's header which is a very nice piece, but probably alittle more than what you want to spend..

I would have to agree with the sds. Car started right up on factory defaults and was even drivable. I am using Chad's header which is a very nice piece, but probably alittle more than what you want to spend..

I agree...The installation is pretty simple and the car fired right up. I even drives like a champ and it's not even tuned.

so what you guys think the ECI MAGNA MPI its good and equal as the Hurricane MPI, i think it all depends how you all put things together, but well i just want to see how well i do with my Magna MPI because i'm going to have it by this week coming up, its already modify and everything, and if it goes well, i was thinking in putting 4 fuel injectors more in the magna mpi, total of 8 injectors, with 70mm t-body, and 72 lbs of injectors, one guy here in Florida he has done it already white starion his name is EDD he is not a Starquestclub member he is old school 52 years old, he done 8 injectors, big set of 4 pistons 0.40 over not the expensive one may be the set of those for 150 bucks new, good oil amount and a little extra, and got damn don't know how he done it, he put 2 fuel pumps bosch, w/ NOS but he took it out he says our starions and conquest makes so much power and torque that NOS we don't really need it at all... but man this guy he run it few times in a 1/4 mile here in miami damn this guy is fast, he use to have 17 starion and conquest mix together he sold out 13 already now he has 3 or 4 starion left , but still now he has a set of 0.60 over pistons and rings and new set of Rods, as well, but still this pistons cost value 500 something, but anyways he will be in moroso and someothers folks from Puerto Rico racing in Moroso West Palm beach FLORIDA god, i never went before, but he says outthere the peole is even more crazy them run with 0.40 over pistons and rings, stock rods, carburator, big fat turbo T60, T66, T70 and some other types of turbo size and makes 9 to 10 seconds car, of course non jet head valve, w/ copper head gasket, god, i have to go over there, those people are nuts carburator system, thats what i like the most, but still i'm going to film few races of our 2.6 liter turbo starion and conquest and hopefully i can may be download it here in my website that i have so you guys can see this crazy guys how them do it. OLD SCHOOL...

so what you guys think the ECI MAGNA MPI its good and equal as the Hurricane MPI, i think it all depends how you all put things together, but well i just want to see how well i do with my Magna MPI because i'm going to have it by this week coming up, its already modify and everything, and if it goes well, i was thinking in putting 4 fuel injectors more in the magna mpi, total of 8 injectors, with 70mm t-body, and 72 lbs of injectors, one guy here in Florida he has done it already white starion his name is EDD he is not a Starquestclub member he is old school 52 years old, he done 8 injectors, big set of 4 pistons 0.40 over not the expensive one may be the set of those for 150 bucks new, good oil amount and a little extra, and got damn don't know how he done it, he put 2 fuel pumps bosch, w/ NOS but he took it out he says our starions and conquest makes so much power and torque that NOS we don't really need it at all... but man this guy he run it few times in a 1/4 mile here in miami damn this guy is fast, he use to have 17 starion and conquest mix together he sold out 13 already now he has 3 or 4 starion left , but still now he has a set of 0.60 over pistons and rings and new set of Rods, as well, but still this pistons cost value 500 something, but anyways he will be in moroso and someothers folks from Puerto Rico racing in Moroso West Palm beach FLORIDA god, i never went before, but he says outthere the peole is even more crazy them run with 0.40 over pistons and rings, stock rods, carburator, big fat turbo T60, T66, T70 and some other types of turbo size and makes 9 to 10 seconds car, of course non jet head valve, w/ copper head gasket, god, i have to go over there, those people are nuts carburator system, thats what i like the most, but still i'm going to film few races of our 2.6 liter turbo starion and conquest and hopefully i can may be download it here in my website that i have so you guys can see this crazy guys how them do it. OLD SCHOOL...

Huh?

Huh?

exactly

Marco is saying he is pumped up to go see some cars race. Not to mention he has found one with a custom magna that has 8 injectors and the guy who owns it is 52 years old (aka old school).

He is also interested in comparing the Magna vs FIP setup for performance gains i am assuming.

Marco is a really nice guy, and if any of you guys live in Southern FL look him up. Young, but good guy.

Jared

i dont know abotu the pwer differance but i dont see were a MAGNA would even atempt to outflow the hurricane from fip.

also id go with FIP, ive delt with them recently and they will stay on the phone with you untill your car is running, and you can prettymuch call them anytime, there great guys, and as long as i own a starquest, im an fip customer.