Headgasket-FuelinjectionPro/SCE Titan *Balance Due*

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what's the status now? Can the deadline be extended Ed?

It never fails with this group, people always disappear when it's time to fork over some money...and then everyone complains there are no aftermarket parts available for these cars. :roll:

Ed I need to talk with you or scott in the next few days so i will call you. Need to get the money to you for this for sure if I know when to expect the delivery approximately. Also how backed up really are you all because I am interested in the Fuel COmputer, Ignition Computer also but do not want to wait a lifetime (no offense). Already going through it with someone else in the community now where I have been waiting on parts for SOME time!

Not many people know me but I have a terrible lack of patience to be quite honest. I hate the hurry up and wait type of shite the Armed forces and most businesses put the consumer through anymore.

So with that said, if we can definately get this DONE and get the gaskets made by no later then the ebd of September and to us that would be nice.

Sincerely,

Jared Seymour

So, what's the status now? Can the deadline be extended Ed?

It never fails with this group, people always disappear when it's time to fork over some money...and then everyone complains there are no aftermarket parts available for these cars. :roll:

We will extend the deposit time thru this week. We feel this gasket is a must to advance the G54B to the next level, we just want to see if people want to go there.

ED

I just sent my 100 dollar deposit, sorry I am a little late. I am vacationing in Maine and I haven't checked the boards in sometime. I will deff will be needing one of these :D

Kurt

COME ON EVERYONE WE NEED A FEW MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW YOU WILL NEED IT SOON :wink:

I JUST SENT MY DEPOSIT VIA PAYPAL. PLEASE ADD ME TO THE LIST. I WAS RUNNING AN AJUSA TO 25 PSI BUT, WITH THIS NEW GASKET I CAN TAKE IT UP TO 30-35 WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT BLOWING . $130 BUCKS IS A VERY SMALL INVESTMENT FOR THIS..