Restoration Forum

JasonKolda

I'm not the most creative person out there but maybe....

Title:

Restoration Center

Description:

Are you bringing a Starquest back from the grave? Share your experiences, ask questions and post before and after photos here.

Thanks in advance... I'll definately try to do my part for the community if the forum takes off.

J

I like it!!!!!    I have been posting restoration questions on the body and interior mods section. They don't really fit there but it is the only forum that somewhat deals with bodyrepair, welding, blasting, etc.  

I am all for this forum.

kev

• 3 weeks later...
 I think having a restoration forum would be step foward in the right direction for us, as an enthusiast group. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against modifications, I have my own in mind. But somewhere down the line in years to come there is going to be a time when parts for our cars or even StarQuest cars are going to be more scarce than they are today. So, yes we need a place where restoration topics can be discussed. I hate to compare our group to other groups, but, look at the Vette, Porsche, Mopar, even VW, and many others. And why are a lot of these vintage vehicles are still around? This was just my $0.02.  

This should happen. I would love to see this. Then I  feel I could contribute more to the site. I suck with motors, to the point where things get broken. I'm good with stereo stuff and body work and thats about it. Finally, a forum I might be able to return all the help I've gotten from e/body here.