MY INTERIOR **FINISHED** LOTS OF PICS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Settle down! :lol: Although the term "ricer" can be insulting, I don't think he meant it that way. It's just a descriptive term for a certain look, of certian things on cars. Not likely he meant to include you with the group of people considered "ricers", that we all know and hate.

Why assume he meant it like that? People all have their different opinions. Some like olives, I like green peppers, Some like maroon interiors, some don't (me), some like less flashy racing seats, others may not. To each their own.

I think yours looks great.

-Matt

It looks GREAT Kyle! Besides the original color, I hate those 87 type seats.. When I think of seats, I strongly desire seats that actually hold me in place.. My 88's don't let me move an inch the way I have them adjusted..

That black on gray is HOT bro!

350 each?plus $70 for the brackets? :shock: and they kinda look plain and they dont match the rears.

you could have custom seats made just as cheap :wink:

racing seats is to close to being ricer.

and maroon is sexy

http://www.2.6liter.com/userfiles/Drazz/v8quest/front%20seats.jpg

350 is worth it for the support, he doesnt have rear seats cause he removed them, custom seats are based on your factory crap which = no support, APC "racing seats are close to ricer, corbeau, sparco, recaro, bride are no were near the ricer catagory, ohh and just for the note... i think maroon is gay, and velvor is just as bad.

350 each?plus $70 for the brackets? :shock: and they kinda look plain and they dont match the rears.

you could have custom seats made just as cheap :wink:

racing seats is to close to being ricer.

and maroon is sexy

http://www.2.6liter.com/userfiles/Drazz/v8quest/front%20seats.jpg

350 is worth it for the support, he doesnt have rear seats cause he removed them, custom seats are based on your factory crap which = no support, APC "racing seats are close to ricer, corbeau, sparco, recaro, bride are no were near the ricer catagory, ohh and just for the note... i think maroon is gay, and velvor is just as bad.

Doesnt matter if they cost $10,000 and made by carrol shelby himself,racing seats in import cars look ricey....just my opinion and like a$$holes...we all have one.

And,if he didnt want comments on his ugly a** seats maybe he shouldnt post the pics up...

:roll:

also my soft and lovely maroon seats are sexy......gay? fo shame! :D

And,if he didnt want comments on his ugly a** seats maybe he shouldnt post the pics up...

I agree maroon is ugly, but come on, that's a great way to start some more arguing. :roll: Take a look at the BS section the last few days. Let's be cool here.

Sorry to sound like a !@#$%. I'm just tired of seeing stuff get out of hand. Hate for a "maroon-lover" to take offense. :roll:

(thread jacking over) :oops:

one question... why did you post in the frist place then?

not mad nor trying to start anything, just tryin to show you a differnce in making a negitive comment on something that is completely fuctional. i think you need to drive a car with race seats were you actually use them and then step back into yours. if your cars a daily driver, keep your stocks, but if its a weekend racer/daily driver, get something better. you cant call someone a "ricer" who does a fuctional and greater than stock mod.

hhahhaha hilarious, well thanks for gettin my back guys. if that chode doesnt like my seats he should have never said anything in the first place. It's my money i wanted corbeau seats so i bought them. I don't like to refer to my car as a "hatchback" i like to think of it as a 3rd door :twisted:

when i think hatchback i think this...

http://img1.travelblog.org/Photos/1446/3358/t/11715-Fish-in-a-hatchback-0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Those NRG steering release kits look really nice. Been eyeballing those since they came out.

How much did you pay for yours and where if I may ask?

The cheapest I found was through NOPI.

Thanks,

MANGO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

well it's been a long time since i originally posted this...

1st... that dye held up pretty good, the only parts that peeled were like my dash where dumb a** ex gf's put there sharp shoes on it when they were drunk one night, and i didn't find any of those plastic pieces that clip through the carpet on the bottom of the door sill, runners i think they might be called i don't know.. but those and my dash that's all that ended up peeling.. and it sat out in 100-118 degree summer here in az outside while i was in washington.

Well besides that i ended up taking out my back seats, i had to get a rear strut bar to hook the seatbelts for the harness' onto because i guess the angle they were at going to where the back seatbelts used to be was unsafe in the event of an accident.

umm, oh yeah i have 2 10" subs in the back with a 1000w amp and a 250w 4ch amp for my speakers.

and my pictures were on we-todd-did-racing or whatever not turbocivic, i would never sign up for turbo civic