MPI or EIP

Okay Im tired of bouncin back and fourth!

Can someone tell me me whats the best and why it is. also,

does anyone else offer a different intake if so id like to know.

because I love the looks of the the eip also being that it is

made for our cars specifically. i dont like how far the air has

to travel before getting to the head.

HELP!

to tell u the truth i dont know which is best there are no proven dyno numbers yet and i have yet to even drive my car so i cant give u any feedback on the EIP        but i dont think the air has to travel far at all to reach the head on the EIP intake   its pretty much a straight shot

Stay away from EIP!!  Unless you are buying it from someone second hand. Also MPI = Multi Port Injection so EIP is an MPI not to get you confuesed. I'm guessing your talking about the Magna MPI from Glen. Chad (screen name Chad) also has an intake built for the quest, much like EIP's. Check it out here

ww.geocities.com/my86tsi/intakeprojects.html

heefner has had some bad luck with eip  i havent dealt with them personally thank god but from what i hear they suck at customer relations       also   each eip intake is made to oreder so plan on waiting 3-4 months for one to be made for u        and they think they are god and the prices are outrageous

Stay away from EIP!!  Unless you are buying it from someone second hand. Also MPI = Multi Port Injection so EIP is an MPI not to get you confuesed. I'm guessing your talking about the Magna MPI from Glen. Chad (screen name Chad) also has an intake built for the quest, much like EIP's. Check it out here

ww.geocities.com/my86tsi/intakeprojects.html

AMEN, brother... :)

Check out the feed back forum for EIP.  That barely scratches the surface.  I'm dealing with them right now and just to update, service still sucks! If you still are not convinced pm or e-mail me and I can bend your ear for several hours on their lack luster service.  If you go to EIP you'll be in the hurt locker for a while.  

Chads Vs. EPI design.

What I dident't like about EPI Design.

Can't use AC

No Themostat housing??

Price

Small injectors w/ kit.

Can't use dist.

Was told on the phone "You can get 275 HP easy with a stock turbo and this intake."

Good things on Chad's

Custom made for YOU.

Can use AC compressor

HAS themostat housing

Better price

Uses 4.6L ford TB. (Got a 65mm on EBay for $25!)

He seems to be a straight shooter on his intake. No big hyped clames.  

I will be geting mine shipped at the end of the month from Chad.

Later,

Steve Gee