UPDATED Mega Squirt ECU with sensors and 3bar MAP

vroom89

Like it says!

Only going to make the max 10.  

The lead time on more orders would be greater then 2 weeks.  And we would like to see how this is going to work out.

if we can sucsessfully complete this GP ;)

More to come.

And yes As Smog pointed out, I am working with Rodney Sparks to complete this group purchase! http://www.rs-autosport.com

PREASSEMLBED MegaSquirt ECU's

With Air temp and Coolant temp sensors pre wired to pigtails. Or the harness directly (explained in a below post.)

MSnS ignition control upon request ( but you loose the idle control)

MSnS-extra coming soon!(I think)lol.

3 bar MAP upgrade.  4 bar upon request free of charge.

All prices include Shipping.

367 Each *** Normal price each with harness kit.

355 if we get  5-8 people in.

350 if we can get 9-10 people in.

Extra price was coming from the harness being preassembled (soldered) to the DB37 connector, as this kit include the Harness kits* It can be soldered for an extra $35.  

Relay harness kits Available if you use a relay box and does require soldering.

Other items are availble. As on the website.  We may be able to have this included in the group buy. Please post items in which you feel would  nice to haev in this group purchase.  

Relay boards 90 each

Many other items available upon request!

Lemme know!

1:jszucs

--MS ECU

--Relay Box

--Relay Harness

--flyback board

Oh yeah? Well let me know if you get a co,mp@lete list, will this be a damn near completed harnes for the g54b? If so, that would be worth it.

Hey smog, Yes mostly complete harness. Cut to length (yourself).  I'm will repost evreyhing in a matter of minutes.  

And Yes I can get a complete list of What Rodney has on his site.  Or mostly complete, I'll call him this evening, And see if there are other items in which we can "group" purchase, Like relay control box, or other items.

He brought this to my attention, I vouched otherwise when I ordered mine. But havign the pigtails attached directly to the harness, I coted for pigtails, either way.. You will end up splicing.  If you get them wired to the pigtails, then when you go to cut to length, The wire colors are allready attached to the clip ;).. I went with regular pigtails attached, and they are black.  

Chorme Puff, The group purchase rates are gogin to be reposted with updates in just a second.

Yeah im with smog.  I am going to need one shortly  hay smog do you know if the EDIS system will suport 7K redline?  I am also intrested in this kit lets get an idea of what were getting and for what price here?  Also what about daughter cards for low Ohms injectors?

Yeah im with smog.  I am going to need one shortly  hay smog do you know if the EDIS system will suport 7K redline?  I am also intrested in this kit lets get an idea of what were getting and for what price here?  Also what about daughter cards for low Ohms injectors?

Available, Will check for GP.

Dunno about the EDIS yet.

max rpms on the edis is 8800-9000, so for most applications its good enough. The only thing I would do with an edis, is get an aftermarket coil pack, those stock packs are not that great.

Well personally I know of noone that's turning over 8k with a G54B.  So that would be awesome.  I have to get pictures of the pulley. That's what we are waiting on.  I'm alos trying to find parts for a good price. For the EDIS that is.

interesting, I dont remember if the trigger wheel on the edis is aluminum or not, you may not want to run it with the unorthodox pully. I have no idea if those things would hold up with the trigger wheel installed. The best bet would be an 83 style solid pully.

Ok I want

MegaSquirt ECU, Full Harness Kit, and a DB-37    3bar

B&G Relay and Power Distribution Board

NEW! Flyback Board   Unless I don't need this I was reading over the material and it says something about not needing this if only using 4 low ohm injectors  so do you guys know do I need this or not?

so it's probly a better idae to get it?  Can we work out something like that all together I would guess most people will be using low ohm injectors as they are easier to come by in the style we need and #/hour we need

Well If we can get a minimun of 5 people, I'm sure we could extend the price to soem of the other items as well.

And yes, I think it would be better to use the flyback board. And yes for those reasons,

Also low impedence injectors can have faster pulse widths.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey there guys, very interesting, defentely i just had my Magna MPI from Australia and now i'm trying to learn about Megasquirt II whats the stage II i know there is megasquirt I the first one but its coming or come out the Megasquirt II, but still right now i'm in number 0 % of knowledge pretty much don't know about any parts that i need for my car, people says megasquirt is the best and them have the parts complete and them later them ask me for me to buy theirs for this price so on.... you know meaning that i don't have not knowledge about megasquirt it doesn't you have sweet talk to me for me to buy your megasquirt parts,i just don't know nothing about it, i just know i'm getting a 65mm t-body from mustang 2000 GT, and 4 fuel injectors Delphi 72lbs. each one., i have the Magna system, already modify by CHAD, i have fuel upgrade pump, i'm getting 274 schnaider Cam, and also will get non jet-head from MARNAL, Port and polish, wiseco i think 0.30 over, 4 inch radiator submmit,(just like my friend has one) 100%aluminum 4 inch fat radiator aluminum $220, now might be 245 i think or 250 $, anyways, but my question is:

*what will be my parts list firstable for me to start building my Megasquirt,

and i know too you guys mention that it's much safer to get this par also to protect from burning under or flat something, you see don't nothing at all...

thats why i would like to know if guys can help me out whats the parts that i should really get for a good kit of Megasquirt II for my 88 TSI and 89TSI, PLEASE hope you guys help me out, just put it in order numerically a list of parts that i need and along with the price of each part that it cost or does it comes with any special discount or saving$$$ if i get the combo full kit megasquirt II instead of getting one by one....

still don't take advantage of people that don't really know what to get or how to start getting their megasquirt kit, i will respect that alot thanks ... and have a good one...

hey there guys, very interesting, defentely i just had my Magna MPI from Australia and now i'm trying to learn about Megasquirt II whats the stage II i know there is megasquirt I the first one but its coming or come out the Megasquirt II, but still right now i'm in number 0 % of knowledge pretty much don't know about any parts that i need for my car, people says megasquirt is the best and them have the parts complete and them later them ask me for me to buy theirs for this price so on.... you know meaning that i don't have not knowledge about megasquirt it doesn't you have sweet talk to me for me to buy your megasquirt parts,i just don't know nothing about it, i just know i'm getting a 65mm t-body from mustang 2000 GT, and 4 fuel injectors Delphi 72lbs. each one., i have the Magna system, already modify by CHAD, i have fuel upgrade pump, i'm getting 274 schnaider Cam, and also will get non jet-head from MARNAL, Port and polish, wiseco i think 0.30 over, 4 inch radiator submmit,(just like my friend has one) 100%aluminum 4 inch fat radiator aluminum $220, now might be 245 i think or 250 $, anyways, but my question is:

*what will be my parts list firstable for me to start building my Megasquirt,

and i know too you guys mention that it's much safer to get this par also to protect from burning under or flat something, you see don't nothing at all...

thats why i would like to know if guys can help me out whats the parts that i should really get for a good kit of Megasquirt II for my 88 TSI and 89TSI, PLEASE hope you guys help me out, just put it in order numerically a list of parts that i need and along with the price of each part that it cost or does it comes with any special discount or saving$$$ if i get the combo full kit megasquirt II instead of getting one by one....

still don't take advantage of people that don't really know what to get or how to start getting their megasquirt kit, i will respect that alot thanks ... and have a good one...

Go Here READ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.msefi.com/