FuelInjectionPro TB-PRO2 - Closed

hackerace

The IAV-1 display...would this be the same thing as using a laptop to tune it?.

And whats the time line looking like to get my setup, I sent the money Tuesday the 15th.

Not that I'm in any big hurry.

Rob

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The IAV-1 display will allow you to tune the system. I am supposed to be getting one soon but since I have not seen the unit I can't give you first hand experience. Let me find out the details around the capabilities of this and I will get back to you.

I will also post a shipping schedule just as soon as I can get one!

BTW, I just put a cold-air intake from a 89 Prelude on my Quest with a home made cold air box to keep engine heat out of the intake. The sound it makes when I spool up the turbo really turns some heads. Not having a MAS airflow sensor on the intake gives lots of flexibility!

I'm sure that there are at least five people!

I will have the list soon.

Some folkes have paid via a check and it takes a couple of days for those to arrive. I asked for everyone to send me an email if they have paid and some people did, some people did not.

What's the deal with this?

I don't wanna find a package on my doorstep unannounced.. ;D Actually, I would.. But still, what's going on with this?

you and me both, i'd like to know how much longer for this. i was told it would take roughly 4 weeks for mine, i sent money on the first of march so hopefully mine will be here real soon

It is official... five people have paid and the discount is 5% :D

The units will start shipping real soon.

For those of you who still want a unit but could not participate this time I'll setup another GP later in the summer.

Aloha from Maui (it's a tough life)

Thanks to HACKERACE for putting this group buy together.

We have received payment from five for this group buy on the TB-PRO2.

They are in the order payment was received:

(1) Jesse (not sure of his club name)

(2) Substock

(3) Justpaus_88TSI

(4) Slydogg

(5) BALTtsi

Kits will ship in this order, starting next week. Our normal lead time is about four weeks. We will send tracking numbers to you.

As a bonus this group will be receiving the new TB-PRO2R kit which includes our new FC-1S controller and the new PROR2 fuel rail.

Thank for using our products,

ED

FuelinjectionPro.com

Thanks to HACKERACE for putting this group buy together.

We have received payment from five for this group buy on the TB-PRO2.

They are in the order payment was received:

(1) Jesse (not sure of his club name)

(2) Substock

(3) Justpaus_88TSI

(4) Slydogg

(5) BALTtsi

Kits will ship in this order, starting next week. Our normal lead time is about four weeks. We will send tracking numbers to you.

As a bonus this group will be receiving the new TB-PRO2R kit which includes our new FC-1S controller and the new PROR2 fuel rail.

Thank for using our products,

ED

FuelinjectionPro.com

Yes, we will send you a note to let you know when your kit is to arrive and the tracting number. Kits will start arriving next week and will be shipped in the order above.

ED

FuelinjectionPro.com

I downloaded the printable install manual and was reading it, it's looks pretty easy, but it doesn't say anything about removing the MAS, we can right?

And in replacing the temp sensor....is that the one that runs the temp gauge or what?

I downloaded the printable install manual and was reading it, it's looks pretty easy, but it doesn't say anything about removing the MAS, we can right?

And in replacing the temp sensor....is that the one that runs the temp gauge or what?

you do remove the mas and replace it with the map sensor. for the air temp sensor, you drill a hole in the ovcp(probably the closer to the intake inlet the better) and place the air temp sensor in the hole(like this):

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/edwardcase00/tb2_instal2_files/image006.jpg

i do not believe you take any of the sensors off of your intake. the air temp sensor(like on my syclone that ran the FAST/speedpro setup) is read by the ecu to display the temp. that is going into the intake. hope this helps some and you understand what i'm saying

Yes, the MAS is no longer necessary! I installed a cold air intake from an 89 Prelude and built a custom air box to keep engine heat out. It sounds really cool... like a jet taking off. It really turns heads when the turbo spools up!

The installation is very easy and help is only a phone call away!