Affordable Coil-overs GP - Ends October 31th

artinist

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys, here is the final count. its now a waiting game. as i mentioned before. I have to do a little machine work on these once i get them so be paitient for a couple of weeks.

i have ordered a couple of extra kits just in case anyone want to get them still.

01- Richie-Rich  +Rear camber plates

02- chromepuff +Rear camber plates  

03- smog  

04- ESi-R  +Rear camber plates

05- hotsam  

06- blueballer +Rear camber plates

07- SFBMX88 +Rear camber plates

08- N2boost +Rear camber plates

09- Welderwiz  +Rear camber plates

10- jr_ss  +Rear camber plates  

11- Oscar_the_grouch (1st set) +Rear camber plates

12- Oscar_the_grouch (2nd set) +Rear camber plates

13- Indiana (1st set) +Rear camber plates

14- Indiana (2nd set) +Rear camber plates

15- kev_rm  +Rear camber plates

16- Zer0fist +AGX KIT

17- TorridStar Rear camber plates only

18- Jimbotsi

19- jason_c87tsi +Rear camber plates

20- Billy (1st set) +Rear camber plates

21- Billy (2nd set)

• 2 weeks later...

i expect to receive them shortly. it will be another week or so for me to finish the machine work. hopefully they will be here before the thanksgiving holiday.

from the looks of it, I should have them ready and shipped out to you guys in the first week of december.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, sorry for the lack of update. I have been moving this whole week and my internet access has been shady at best.

I received 1 of 3 boxes friday and the 2nd is supposed to be here monday. the 3rd box is supposedly a week behind. I will work on the ones that have arrived and send them out in the order you guys paid.

I will start shipping these out this coming week.

ahhh.

guys, I appologize but I have a little troubling news. yesterday morning I went through all the kits that i had received and i was about to do the machine work on them and found out they are not the correct kits. i am in contact with the vendor to see how they will be taking care of this. I will update as soon as I find something out.

they are in the phase of "are you sure they are not the right size...."

grrrr... >:(

Art- Thanks fine with me man, take care of it as I am not in a rush, I still have to get my new struts as it is. Just keep us posted on what's happening. Thanks Art, Glenn.

Oh and BTW when the hell are those headlights you've been working on going to be done?

Art- Thanks fine with me man, take care of it as I am not in a rush, I still have to get my new struts as it is. Just keep us posted on what's happening. Thanks Art, Glenn.

Oh and BTW when the hell are those headlights you've been working on going to be done?

ohhh ya...   i forgot he was building those.  

i  like my pop ups but if the lights turn out as good as most stuff Art makes,  i would go in on some.

hey guys, I just heard back from the vendor. supposedly the shipping dept decided to ship the wrong parts since they didn't have the correct ones in stock  ::)

they supposedly didn't get many orders of this sizes and were out of stock becuase these are not a very hot item but they said they just ordered them from their supplier and will send them directly.

they will send 8 sets first just to make sure. ETA is one week.

sorry about the mix up, it was a little out of my hands. i guess its somewhat expected since these guys are out of the country. at least they seem to have good customer service to my surprise.

as for the lights, I have just moved and have good facilites to work on the lights. as soon as this GP is complete I will being working on the lights immediatly.

as for the lights, I have just moved and have good facilites to work on the lights. as soon as this GP is complete I will being working on the lights immediatly.

Art, thanks for the update on the coilovers. As for the lights, keep me/us posted as I want in on those. What's the eta for the lights? I want to be able to purchase them, but without conflicting on other things. Thanks again, Glenn.

there used to be a concept drawRing on his site, www.antimpower.net.

what country are these from?

i'm in the middle, on one hand, it's that whole "i sent off money and haven't gotten product yet" but on the other hand it's "i'm not in a hurry and i don't have a job currently and need to buy shocks and a bunch of other fun stuff... must have money"

can you guess which hand is bigger? ;)  basically i'm in no rush.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry about the lack of updates guys. seem like the package was stuck in customs longer than usual because of the holiday load. I now have a tracking number scheduled for delivery on the 4th.

I will update the lights thread soon with some current info as soon as this GP is complete.

• 2 weeks later...

allllright, finally. the package of 8 kits is here and its the correct stuff. seems like customs didn't like a heavy package like that so they had opened and inspected it :)

ok so the remaining kits are on their way and should be here in about a week

I will get cranking on these and will start sending them out early next week.

thanks for the patience.