Possible GP for magna Tr manifolds

YELLOWHELL

I know there's been talk about using the magna tr manifold. I contacted some places in australia and found some good deals. I'm waiting for a number of available magna tr manifolds right now. Here's the price quote I received. Prices don't include shipping.

Magna tr MPI intake manifold w/ FPR, Fuel rail and Throttle body = $75.00US

These will be stock so modification is needed to fit the Starquest.

I'm looking for about 5-10 People to go in on this. I'll have Solid shipping rates by the end of the week.

That is either the tn or tp manifold.

The tr is a whole different beast, wihch will need some significant mods to fit because it will hit the bb.

I've been trying to get a hold from one, but I have yet to hear back from the guy I am talking to.

I've been talking with chad and there could be a possible gp on the mod in the future. I was thinking about guinea pigging to see if we could get one working.

Check out this page for some excellent magna head and intake information.

http://www.geocities.com/boybeyers/

One other thing we would need in this GP is the gasket for the runners to the plenium.

And FYI, tihs manifold would cost significantly more to mod then a standard TP or TN magna, but the design of this intake seems better than the older versions.

Chad is modding a TR soon, so he will probably post on how expensive it is to do. If it isn't too bad, I can get my hands on boatloads of the TR manifolds... It's the TP manifolds that are hard to find (They are used in similar conversions over here for pajero's and sigma's).

Well I spoke with the guy in AU. He says they have plenty of these manifolds and that 150.00AU.(about 75.00US) Is what the junkyard is charging. I never found out what shipping was yet. I'm too busy with the rebuild project. It will probably take  about 2 months before I get this deal together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...