S & M Strut Bar Set - (closed)

Eftup-ESI-R

My brother, Shawn (ESIrType?) and I are offering another group purchase for our complete strut bar set for $175, plus shipping. This is a last time offer at this price. Our material costs have increased and we'd like to offer our bars at this price one last time for any SQC member who might be interested.

Shipping will range from $10 and $20 depending on the state (Ca). All orders are shipped by way of USPS. The zip code that we ship from is 16323 and the package weight is 11lbs, so you can get an idea of what your shipping costs will be.

We looking for 5 buyers this time around.

1. HotrodTSi..

2. phishfud..

3. juniorcusch..

4. meme4574..

5. kawika..

-------------

6. DanMitsu..

7. 89onaquest..

8. Billy..

9. ZanyTSI

10. Enertia..

Payment options are PayPal or money order

Paypal me at Starquest@shiftboots.zzn.com

Or send a money order to

Shawn or Michael Frederick

312 Big Oak Drive

Franklin, Pa 16323

Please be sure include your real name and your SQC screen name with your payment.

$175 will get you:

-a pair of front brackets and joints

-a pair of rear brackets and joints

-1 front, tri-bar set made of 1" t6 6061 polished aluminum for the main bar and 3/4" t6 6061 polished aluminum for the firewall triangulation bars.

-1 rear bar made of 1" t6 6061 polished aluminum. We will custom bend the bar to your specs for free or you can leave it straight.

-all of the necessary hardware

Our bars:

*Are custom handmade, not modified  premanufactured bars

*will fit 83-89

*will clear 83-86 TB and 87-89 TB which sits closer to the firewall

*will clear all emmisions equipment

*will clear all heat sheilds

*will clear all breather hoses

*will fit cars with an MPI setup

*will require no cutting or drilling, with the exceptions of the small slits for the rear bar brackets.

*the rear bar is designed for removable without disassebling the rear interior pieces.  

*The rear bar can be removed within 1 minute

*are adjustable for tuning

*the plates and main supports are made of 3/16" steel

http://mysite.verizon.net/Bsfrederick/strut_bars/set.JPG

http://mysite.verizon.net/Bsfrederick/strut_bars/86_front.JPG

http://www.usachoice.com/bfrederick/ebay/front_corner.JPG

http://mysite.verizon.net/Bsfrederick/strut_bars/rear_bar_interior.jpg

http://mysite.verizon.net/Bsfrederick/strut_bars/rear_clear.JPG

For more information or pictures, please visit our site:

http://mysite.verizon.net/Bsfrederick/stru.../strut_bars.htm

Feed back from one of our buyers, scroll to the bottom.

http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?boar...on=display;num= 1043536378

and

http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?boar...;num=1074826142

For a shipping estimate go to www.USPS.com

Please, feel free to contact my brother or myself for any questions or further information!

Thanks,

Shawn and Mike

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down for this. I hope we have just a bit of time to get the money together. I am involved in the MPI purchases, but don't wanna miss this. Shipping would be to Clairton, PA 15025. I would like the set with the straight rear bar for now. I will double check the car when I get home and see if I should change it to a bent bar. Thanks alot.

Terry

Put me down for this. I hope we have just a bit of time to get the money together. I am involved in the MPI purchases, but don't wanna miss this. Shipping would be to Clairton, PA 15025. I would like the set with the straight rear bar for now. I will double check the car when I get home and see if I should change it to a bent bar. Thanks alot.

Terry

No, we can wait a little bit for the payment, that's fine. We'll hold your spot for you. If you're near Pittsburgh, it's 1.25hours from me. How about I deliver them in person? Or we can ship them too, for that it will be $8.95.

Thanks,

Shawn

Now that's service. If you happen to comin down here, that's great, but i wouldn't have you make a special trip. I am about 10 miles south of Pittsburgh in the burbs. Thanks for puttin me on the list.

Terry

Now that's service. If you happen to comin down here, that's great, but i wouldn't have you make a special trip. I am about 10 miles south of Pittsburgh in the burbs. Thanks for puttin me on the list.

Terry

That's cool...I like to meet other starquesters...

I have a firend I vist about once a month who lives in Squirl Hills...

So I could meet up with you when I stroll down that way.

Shawn

Hello Shawn

Got my package.... Thanks

I had forgotten to let you know.

Like always... you guys have outdone yourselfs again

Oscar

O'yeah...thanks.....I still owe you a little something, like what I gave you last time, but this time, you'll get the new thing we were discussing before. I'll finish that up asap, I started on it, but never finished it....and need to!

Shawn

Trying to finish my room, and my engine rebuild now.

But, my message is the same as the above one,

Depending on how long it takes for me to get the money, I definitly would like to buy a set, Shawn. Might be a few weeks. Might want one of your shift boots too!

- Paul

enginemac1@aol.com

I just wanted to update everyone. Shawn's been pretty good at keeping on top of things here. =)

Ok, Shawn and I are going to open a few more spots. We had wanted to keep the GP number small because it takes a while to make these bars. However, we've gotten a lot more interest than I had anticipted. So, we're going to open a few more spots. What we're going to do is make the first five buyers first priority. Then once we get the first 5 buyers bars out we'll start on the second set of the group purchase. Please let either Shawn or I know if you'd like to be added to the list. We're going to ship in the order that the payments come in.

If you have any question please let us know.

HotrodTSi - We got your payment. Thank you.

DanMitsu - We can add you to the list if you'd like.

Kreal - We can add you to the list if you'd like. Just let us know.

Oscar -  I'm glad your set reached you ok and I'm happy that you like them! Let us know when you get them installed.

Also, I pm'ed a few of you....

Well, I think that's about all!

Thanks again everyone!

Mike

Mike

Thankx,   yes please put me on the list.

I will ship it out in the mail this week.  Do you need it earlier than normal carrier?? or is it alright??  i will check on the post Monday morning.  For your response.

Thankx again :)

Your addy,. an put your name in the payable?? correct?

Correct... Just make it out to either Shawn or me and the address listed above is the address to ship too. And normal carrier is just fine.

Also, we'll need your zip code to calculate shipping costs. Actually, we'll need your whole address for shipping...  ;) You could PM me with that.

Thanks,

Mike

I'm going to purchase a set too. These wont interfer with camber plates at all will they?. Just curious. Thanks guys for making quality products. Glenn

BTW my payment will be money order, and I need to know what it is going to cost to Fl 34293.