-------

Midwestturbo

I can answer that.  I spoke to Otis on Monday.  It's the 240mm (88-89).  Fidanza doesn't even make one for the 220mm.  Hop on board!  Good deal....if you want an ACT clutch also, Otis has them too!! -for cheaper than anybody else, plus save on shipping!  ;D

I based my response from a call from a supplier that makes them, and told me they'd have to custom make a batch of 225mm for them to be offered.  Assuming they make Fidanzas I figured 225mm aren't readily available.  Very possible other companies may however.  I know that HKS makes one for that size....believe it's even lighter, like 8-9 lbs!

I agree, why bother?!?  -->do it right and go big!

Hop on board!! GREAT PRICE!!  -Otis has other parts too!! -ask him what.  you'll save on shipping for multiple orders.  8)

-Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has everybody gotten there flywheel?  I have not recieved mine yet, and have not been able to get up with Otis in the past week.  Stating to get a little worried.  I know Otis is not going to stick me.  I just want to know what's up with it.

Take it EZ

i havent gotten mine yet either. however i spoke to otis late last week and he didnt have all my stuff in yet as i ordered a whole boat load oif stuff and otis hooked me up really nice. this isnt the first time ive used him or the first time hes hooked me up with a killer price. dont fret just yet, otis is most likely at the mercy of his suppliers.