Short Shifters Are here

Bill_TSG

hey 89onaquest

Im not one to jump in on a good fight but.......it is in my and most on this sites  opinion that what is out of line is jumping in on someones group purchase thread and thwart there efforts. Go to the BS forum and vent (spread all of your vast knowledge) and leave an honest business man to do his business.

Or be an innovator and design your own product have it manufactured and then start your own GP thread.....

Have a great day

Monty

P.S.  / look at my sig pic

actually my point what that while yes this may be a good product, a person can save themselves some cash and do it themselves. I (and will imagine everyone else on the board) am(is) about saving money whenever possible.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one on previous Conquest that was sold to me by a place called "Denko Performance"  on the East coast.  Probably bought it in 1997 or 1998.

Was it one of yours ?  If not do you know who produced it ?

At the time I thought it was a proprietary unit.  Anyhow I was really happy with it. Except when the hold down bolts- fine threaded- pulled through the nuts and stuck the shifter in 2nd gear during a street race.  After I replaced them with Grade 8  coarse thread bolts, no more problems.

Okay! this Run is a GO ;D The Price willl be $159.00 Plus $8.00 Shipping.  For those who wish to help with upfront cost because to get the price this low we had to get 100 units done. "Translation a lot of cash outlay upfront". All who prepurchase before August 15th get a $20.00 discount and free shipping in the continental 48 states. Estimnated delivery is mid Sept October 1,2003 at the latest. Go to

http://www.nicolesgiftworld.com/item.jhtml...amp;PRID=867692

at this link you can make your purchase Via credit card or send a paypal payment for

139.00 to mtech@starpower.net and note what it is for.

Thanks Bill

Any one who wishes to pay with check or money order can do so by making payable to and mailing to

Bill Dermota

3715 Old York Rd.

Baltimore, MD 21218-1932

Please include the address youu want it shipped to and Spell out the state and ZIP clearly.

Thanks guys & Gals Bill

Bill my money will be in the mail no later than Friday. I just got done putting my clutch flywheel and pressure plate in, oh how much fun that was. Thanks again for making this possible. Oh one more question are you going to be getting another Star/Quest anytime soon?