any interest in real offset printed poster(s)

Boosted_One

Please add me to the list as wanting to buy a FEW of the STARION/Conquest Posters! Any updates yet? Howard Dreispan, The Starion/Conquest Group.

I'd be interseted, just to help get this off and going.  However none of the pics are working for me on this post, so I'd like to see what I'm paying for, before I pay.  If you (or whoever), would e-mail me the pics that are being voted on, I'd greatly appericate it.

Take it EZ

TopDawg_43@hotmail.com

• 3 months later...

bump

Well uh, yeah.  I'm flattered that you guys would even consider my car, and it means alot whether you do or not.  Obviously if you did decide to use it I'd buy more than one, but either way I'd be in Mike.  Again, it's nice to get the nomination whether I win the award or not.  It helps me justify a paint job that cost double the book value of the car.  As for using my engine bay, that's nice to hear to, but my vote would be for one of the steroid looking stock bays like KO's or any number of other ultra clean, polished looking machings.  My car is no longer stock and wouldn't represent the community appropriately, IMO.

Mike does volume save money on this deal or is a one off poster going to cost the same no matter how many you sell.  Basically what would be the cost to have my favorite pic of my car turned into a poster just for me.

my engine bay sucks....for performance anyhow, right now I am having some major electrical problems, wish I had a clue what it is. The saga continues....

Here some pics for anyone that hasn't seen it yet,

Older pic in daylight

heres a more recent pic, but its at night, low light

Good front angle shot

I am still interested in these posters regardless of whos car you use.

peace,

Kevin

however, if we did want to do a custom engine bay that's ultra clean.  Kevin's here would be my nomination.  He's definitely got a serious edge on mine.

Hmmm, I would nominate him also, but only after my brother and I finish up his customized strut bars set and he get's pictures!  ;D ;D ;D

He has a clean ride!

Shawn

100+ tubes X $2 =  :o

I'm trying to see what some of my guys in the trade can do for me. Paper vendors, etc.

This stuff ain't cheap like Kinkos but nothing beats offset printing other than a real painting.

So guys I am thinking about the cutaway Starion pic.

What do you think of that one?

The "busted" poster will be a go providing it does not pixelize or look grainy once blown up. Looking to do 2 posters right away which can ship together.

I have gloss coated enamel and dull (matte) coated enamel papers. I will probably print both posters on each stocks and ship both posters so you would get 4 total posters. Roughly 18" X 13" But this paper decision is still up in the air.

Thanks...

Boosted_Gutenberg  ;D

(if you get this your good at your factoids or watch too much history channel)

Boosted_Gutenberg  

(if you get this your good at your factoids or watch too much history channel)

I'm with ya Mike, I think the 3-D Starion would be awesome, as for Gutenburg, he would be a rich man if he was still around, being that he invented the printing press and all:) Hey I had to know that one being that I teach a little History ;)

I'm with ya Mike, I think the 3-D Starion would be awesome, as for Gutenburg, he would be a rich man if he was still around, being that he invented the printing press and all:) Hey I had to know that one being that I teach a little History ;)

CLOSE!

Gutenberg was the first to invent moveable type. So he could change the layout of what was being printed very quickly compared to the older way.

The Chineese were the first to invent printing. They tranfered images from a carved rock to rice paper. At least that's what I learned in trade school.