Steel Braided Turbo Oil Return Line GP

Turbo Oil Return Line

Hello All
First of I will like to thank all of you who have supported me in my previous Hose GP's and to the future supportees. Like ussual ALL progress like payment status, parties involved and NEW info WILL be added and updated HERE on the FIRST post, this way you will not have to DIG through the entire post for info.

Well once again I have made another line available for us. This time is the little THICK Turbo Oil Return Line which is located under the turbo and drain back to the Block.

This line will NOT have the Steel ends or the Anodized ends as this WILL require TAPPING and it will be wayyyyy to expensive to make and the cost will NOT worth the trouble.

This line is a Standard Goodridge or Aeroquip Brand Steel Braided Hose with a RUBBER Inner Liner, I will NOT offer the Teflon Liner due to the fact that Teflon will NOT make the bend required for this SHORT Line's Application. A CLEAR Rubber Coating can applied to the Line to further prevent ANY underhood particles and or oil from getting under the Steel Braids and damaging the Line beneath. This IS AN OPTION and its a FREE OPTION, Included in the price of the hose if you want it.If NOT specified your line WILL NOT be coated. This CLEAR Rubber Coating is applied to any hose that is located bellow the Valve Cover and/or is prone to road debri and or Oil or Solvents of any kind.

Photos of the line can be seen on my Yahoo Photo Album at the link bellow, they are the FIRST TWO Photos on the sequence.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/oscardort...nes&.view=t

As for the Hose ends, they are Hose End Simulators and they are basically Hose Clamp Covers that simulate an expensive Hose End. I may be able to get different color ends but not sure at this time. This WILL BE UPDATED at a later time. But for NOW CHROME as shown is whats available.

This Line will be a DIRECT replacement for the OEM Line NO MODIFICATIONS needed for install.

If you are or will be running a SFP or other type header that MOVES the turbo I can make a line for you TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS (at a moderate added cost of corse)

Price will be $20.00 OEM Replacement Size
$26.00 for 12" Long Line for Custom Install.
For Pay-pal Cash/Balance Transfers Payments.
$21.00/$27.00 for Pay-pal Credit Card Payments
$3.00 Shipping/Tracking/Delivery Confirmation
FREE Shipping with two or more ordered at the same time OR if you order the PS Line at the same time.

Pay-Pal Info Bellow

I use TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS Choose the one that applies to YOU.

NOTE: PLEASE, PLEASE Include with your payment ALL of the following:
1- Site Screen name
2- Real Name and Last Name
3- FULL Shipping Address
4- Quantity of lines, If more than one ordered

If you are ordering a CUSTOM legth Line you CANNOT USE the Pay-pal LINKS BELLOW. Please e-mail me for further Instructions.

For Pay-pal payments as CASH, from Pay-pal Account Balance or from your checking acount make payments by CLICKING the LINK bellow. NOTE: You will be charged $23.00 ($20.00 for the line and $3.00 Shipping ). NO FEE transaction

Pay-Pal Cash, Bank Transfers Payments CLICK HERE

For Pay-pal payments with
CREDIT CARDS make payments by CLICKING on the LINK bellow. NOTE: You will be Paying $24.00 ($20.00 for the line, $3.00 Shipping AND $1.00 Pay-pal CC Acceptance fees ).

Pay-Pal CREDIT CARDS ONLY Payments CLICK HERE

ANY Questions or if you will like to send in a MO or a CHECK PLEASE e-Mial me at oscardortega@yahoo.com so I may send you further info and or my mailing ADDY.

- Hose end Color (CHROME is Default) Red or Blue are also Available.

This is a 30 Day GP

GP Ends Fri. 8-16-03

ALL Payments MUST be in by Closing date

Interested Party LIST
"$" = Paid in FULL     "MO/TC" = Money Order To Come
1- Backslider (11.5" Custom Length & RED Ends)  $
2- WHATISIT (12" Custom Length)  $
3- digitalww $
4- FOFORICEROCKET (OEM Length BLUE Ends) MO Received $
5- Forcfed4 (12" Custom Length) $
6- ZERO  $
7-
8- Distorted.Clarity $
9- Rusky (12" Custom Length)  $
10- Dan (12" Custom Length)  $
11-
12-
13-

Whatisit and Backslider

YES the lines can be made longer NO PROBLEM AT ALL in that area.

I will just need to know how much longer you will need it. And since the line is sold by the foot and the OE line is 6" long I can get an even amount of line, but if I start getting 8" or 10" Lines I will still get charged for the FULL 12"

I can just send you guys one foot of line and the ends and you can just "CUT-TO-FIT"

If this sounds good let me know and I will put you on the LIST as soon as I finish the post.

Thanks

Oscar

Boosted One

As for the Low Price, well it is due to the fact that NO REAL FITTINGS are used to make this Line, just SIMULATED Hose ends to SIMULATE the expensive fittings. The Steel Braid Line is simply installed JUST like OEM Line and held in place with a hose clamp then the Clamp Cover Covers the clamp giving it the Expensive Hose End Look.

There's never a problem with UN-Coated Lines. This is just some added protection for the line itself. Since Dirt particles and or Oil may find their way into and through the braids and STAY there they may eventually damage or corrode away at the inner hose.

This is common on Brake Lines. Boodridge offers this service for about $3.00 per Line up to 14" Long.

Just found the product at my local race shop and decided to offer it to whomever wants it. It's NOT cheap $30.00 for a 16oz Spay Can but I can coat A LOT of lines with one can so I figured it will come out to less than a buck a line. So What the Hey just one more way to get more guys interested in the lines ;D

Oscar

I purchased this line from Oscar just before he announced this GP. I got it the other day and it's a nice piece, definitely worth the price. It's cut to exactly match the stock hose length and should look killer matched with a SS oil feed line. And now with that crappy, frayed stock hose out of there my engine will no longer be slowly coated in oil.

Thanks Oscar

Hello

Well the Oil FEED Line was done a while back.

You can still get them from Otis @ Midwest Turbo, he may have some left as he purchased some from me at the time of the GP.

As fpr the oil Cooler Lines I DO make them but they are so expensive that I make them on a per basis as a GP will not generate much interest.

I'll send you the options and pricing VIA PM later on tonight.

I'll add you to the list

Thanks

oscar

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry about the split paypal thing.  Oh.. and to be a little more of a pain in the butt... I think I would rather just go ahead and get the chrome ends instead of the red.

Sorry and thanks,

Your stang rims look good. The center cap wont fit over the dust caps on the front?

;D  Photochopped...... they're actually mustang wheels on a ranger.  I know they won't fit on a ranger.  One day I will find out if they fit on quest front hubs with the caps  ;)

My car is actually extremely faded red with white showing on the front bumper also.  The orange is photoshopped as well.

Thanks for the compliment though.