304 SS headders 1 5/8"

Chad

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My header is getting coated and the machinist was saying how the ceramic coater REALLY like the header and at the machine shop it has been getting lots of compliments sitting in the front on the quality work. People have been asking the machinist to make one like that and he says he didn't make it! LOL! :)

My machisist says it's one of the nicest homeade headers he has seen, and he makes them! Was surprised when I told him Chad is an electrician.

On a sidenote make sure you guys have the flanges checked because mine needed a little planeing( leveling), not much but a little. Not a big deal.

• 2 weeks later...
My question to Chad, or anyone who may know, is: "Are these headers still available and will they be available in the near future?"

Any info is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

-Tim

after emailing chad about the headers he says he's not making any more until he can get another GP together on them.  the only way he can offer them at that price is to buy the piping/steel in bulk and he needs to to a GP with deposits the way he did it last time to buy the stuff.  but if you read this chad add me to the list of people that want one now. ;D