Star/Quest GROUND EFFECTS!!!!

ok i heard info about our cars having ground effects that you can put on our cars.

also heard that they have to be orderd from japan.

anyone every hear about this because ill be down for buying a ground effect kit.

(hate the rear end of our cars to boxy, font end is kinda plain to so *shrugs*)

What kind of look are you after?I don't know of any body kits for a staquest.Most body kits I have seen for other cars(honda,toyota,nissan ect)are to achieve the wide body look our cars already have.They are a bit more extreme stlye wise and many many aftermarket kits availble.

The only way to make starquest more extreme is to do some custom autobody fabrication work.It would be a one of a kind.

Other than an intact front spoiler and rear spoilers the only thing I would add to the car would be a rear valance panel of some sort.

i think you want your car to look like something out of super street mag or import racer.No offense.You just need to define to yourself what it is your after.

Go get a lot of fiberglass cloth and go crazy.

Many of us like the original look of the car, and don't need the car to look like a hot rod from a magazine.  Most of  also make performance the #1 priority. I will admit, since I own three, I get bit by the bug once in a while and think about making one of my cars look totally different. You won't find body kits for this car. It will have to be custom made/molded. Not gonna be cheap if you pay to have it done. All depends how much money you have and are willing to put into it.

i was thinking of how the front is but little mods to it to add a more agressive look.

i think it looks sweet realy, but its like smiling at me lol. give the car some sharp snap type of front clip.

as for the rearend id rather throw it in my yard and drive around with out it

its got a look of 3 boxes stacked on top of eachother.

id like to see the bumper in the back to be more of one box straight to the ground like a kinda race car.

*i dont want rice*

-close up-

i can live with the font... but the bumper has got to go.

only more agressive things i'd like to see on starquest is metal grills

also cool a** mod would be gullwing doors... i was thinking about buying a trash quest and trying to manufacture a way to do it since i have a welder at my disposal ;D

Funk dat!  Make the doors open like Lamborghini doors.  I want to do that to mine soooooo bad!  Gullwing would be cool but I really like the Lambo doors, or maybe the McLaren F-1 doors (most of the LeMans cars doors open like that).  That would kikazz!!!

the taillights definitely need a makeover.  i'm planning on using some R33 Skyline taillights or maybe some FC3S RX7 tails because they have the round lens looks that i think would make the car look much better in the dark, and the RX7 ones wouldn't take too much body work to fit...

personally i love the cars shape and dont want to reinvent the wheel-I might have a place called Texas Tops here in town give my car a removable top-I think it would be sweet

if that cost too much Ill have a sunroof installed for 300 bux-i already had that quoted

Funk dat!  Make the doors open like Lamborghini doors.  I want to do that to mine soooooo bad!  Gullwing would be cool but I really like the Lambo doors, or maybe the McLaren F-1 doors (most of the LeMans cars doors open like that).  That would kikazz!!!

Hmmmm...... albatross doors...... sweet

There is a place in New Zealand called Aerotech who make a full bodykit for a starquest, i'm in the process of getting side and rear skirts and already have the front spoiler. They also have a rear spoiler, a replacement front bumper including spoiler and i think a replacement rear bumper including skirt.

-Matt

There is a place in New Zealand called Aerotech who make a full bodykit for a starquest, i'm in the process of getting side and rear skirts and already have the front spoiler. They also have a rear spoiler, a replacement front bumper including spoiler and i think a replacement rear bumper including skirt.

-Matt

Do you have more info on this aerotech place..like a link or number of some sort. I am just curious as to what they look like

Im also interested in that link. Ive been mulling over some body mods on my 89. A speed shop by my home says they can build a custom body kit for my car. I found the skyline tail lights that I want but they are $650. I just might get a little crazy and get those the body kit and 86 the flip up lights. To bad that porshe headlight conversion would cost 1k.......

John

Ok I received those pics from that co. that makes the body kits. The pics they sent were of a flat body starquest and Im not sure they will work on a widebody. Anyway if anyone has the means to post the pics on here lat me know and Ill email you.

John

Ok I received those pics from that co. that makes the body kits. The pics they sent were of a flat body starquest and Im not sure they will work on a widebody. Anyway if anyone has the means to post the pics on here lat me know and Ill email you.

John

Go ahead and send them to me and I'll put them up.  ;)