Car Cover

This is what I got. I've been happy. It's a decent fit, but not like it was made specifically for these cars. I will try to upload a photo when I get home.

iCarCover 30-Layer Premium Car... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QHD8QF7?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Quite a few complaints of paint damage from this cover - can you see a way that this could happen? What material is on the paint side.

I have a very old cover that is finally breaking down, the material on the paint side is very soft and never had issue with paint damage.

I

3 hours ago, Contsi said:

Quite a few complaints of paint damage from this cover - can you see a way that this could happen? What material is on the paint side.

I have a very old cover that is finally breaking down, the material on the paint side is very soft and never had issue with paint damage.

I'm guessing you were directing this at me? I wish I had an easier way to post pictures. The underside is pretty soft. It's not exactly "felt" but is a white textile/fabric. It could be cotton, I'm not sure. The soft layer is not very thick, but enough so to where it slides easily across the car when pulling it on or off.

I imagine it's possible that sand, etc... could get caught in the fibers of the underside and cause scratches to paint, but I've not had that happen. It seems pretty waterproof as well. The rear spoiler makes it trap water after a rain, and I haven't seen any make it through the cover, even after a couple days.

Thank you for the information, this is good to know. I tried to quote your post, not sure why it didn’t show. I need to get something soon. I had patched mine a couple of times but too far gone now.