Camber plates effect ride height?

BKB94

For those who are not on coil overs does adding mookeeh front and rear CC plates affect ride height? On some cars they come with spacers to shim up is this the case with these? I could go down in the front a 1/4 and up about a 1/4” in the rear to get the stance I would like. 

Im curious about this as well. I literally just ordered these 2 days ago. Waiting for them to arrive.  I can't quite picture in my head how they work. Hopefully it'll make sense once they arrive.

I see on the Mookee site the front and rear camber plates are not for stock suspension. Thats why I was asking this question because the thickness of the plate I figured would lift everything. Also I'm used to the front plates having both caster & camber, looks like I will need to make my own from steel to reduce height. More projects, maybe just switch to 240 suspension???

Edited by BKB94

5 hours ago, tux said:

When I hit up mookeeh on ebay he told me it would add about an inch to the rear ride height on stock suspension 

Looking at these things now that I have them that seems about right.

I'm currently running Mookeeh rear struts w/ OEM springs.  Hopefully they'll work for me b/c when I had the car aligned last year they could not get the rear within spec.