Need driver side windshield defroster vent trim/ interior electrical connectors and trunk parts

Paul87Quest

Hello - 

I am looking for:

- a black drivers side defroster vent trim that is against the windshield behind the cluster hood (mine crumbled apart from sun) 

- a female electrical connector (12 pin receptacle with some wiring still intact) that attaches to the power mirror switch

- a female electrical connector a foot left of the mirror connector I spoke of above, that is a 14 pin receptacle with some wiring intact from which to splice - near the etacs but not connecting to it (front/rear harness combination)

- a good rear trunk carpeted piece in black that covers the rear hatch latches/tail lights - must have good black plastic bezels that surround the latches

- good rear interior plastic c-pillars in black (no broken mounting points)

- good rear hatch black plastic trim that covers the rear windshield wiper, all good mounting points

If you have any of these and are willing to ship to 93012 (CA) please message me.  For the harness connectors and defroster trim I am willing to pay to make it worth your while.

Paul

Mirror Switch Connector.jpg

Screenshot 2022-02-06 094459.jpg