quarter window

BandY

I've needed to change my passenger side four months. I have one, if I take it out of my other car, but I'd rather just purchase another window, in case I put a decent v-8 in the other car.

Anyhow, that dilemma has been my excuse for not doing the job. Plus, I'd like to get some good quality goop to seal it where the manual suggests.

So, are there any secrets our short cuts? That's a lot of interior plastic paraphernalia to remove and replace.

I'll say from experience that they are easy to shatter upon removal. But I've pulled several of them with just some thin aircraft cable.

Yes it helps to have the interior trim out and definitely the spoiler off.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't see how you'd be able to do it without removing the interior panels, esp while trying to use a wire cable. It's not that hard though, most of them pop off with a few screws. If you remove the hatch strut you can get the speaker tray out as well which would probably make things easier. Plus, that will allow you to get to the side spoiler bolts kev mentioned. There's some goop and plastic pin that holds the very tip of the side spoiler on. Be careful popping that off so you don't break it.