sup homieZ ?

some will be happy some will be sad, but i made it back alive :lol: as expected, Istanbul was CRAZY :wacko: we were deep into the bazaar when a radical thunder storm came thru and flooded the place which sucked, then the power went out :huh: the girls we scared and we almost missed the bus back to the ship :mellow:

what a beautiful world we live in, Greece was amazing. Italy made me feel like i was home. Spain was nice, you can keep France :lol: :lol: :lol:

so whats up ?

wow glad your back....starquestclub didnt work until you returned....almost literally!

BTW... it would be amazing to see what you seen over there......did you get pics???

I'll speak for a small majority of people on here in saying that we missed you Harry! :P JK, Glad you and your family had a good time and made it back safely. Pictures are a must! Post'em!

had Turkish doods staring me down, but once they realized they were messing with a ninja they backed down :lol:

seriously, scary shizzle in Istanbul

good to be home :D

There is a turd in Istanbul. We shipped some parts there.

Glad you made it back safely!

thousands, have to dl them, delete the blurry ones ( might be a lot because i had a free unlimited drink upgrade :wacko: , where's Tye ? :lol: ) and load em to imgur so i can post

Did I hear drink upgrade???? Hahahaha glad ya made it home safe. And had a good time

Did I hear drink upgrade???? Hahahaha glad ya made it home safe. And had a good time

just for fun i added up the bar tab....... just over 1k for 12 days :blink: with that said, the prices on the ship are ludacris and that was me and mrs. flatty, but she's a lightweight :P normal price is $55 per person per day for the unlimited drink upgrade, worth it it you are Tye and Harry at a meet :lol: i also had to settle for Jack Daniels Honey as they had no Jim Beam :angry: