Injectors Stuck in housing

This is a new one on me. These injectors were completely stuck in the housing... Didn't rotate or wobble, nothing.

I was thinking maybe someone JB welded them in, but after splitting the fuel rail the orings are loose.

Anybody ever seen injectors just refuse to come out of the housing? The car was impact that pushed the drivers front wheel sideways into the motor. Hard impact, enough that tunnel was notable deformed inside. Maybe the fuel rail was deformed? http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/uploads/gallery/album_1144/gallery_2764_1144_153770.jpg

actually I have the same problem with the original injectors out of my 86. just plain stuck. been soaking them in all kinds of "release oils"cut what o ring portions I could get to but that didnt help either.

Now this car was rear ended. Dont know if impacts have anything to do with it or not. Also the engine bay was pretty rusted and the housing smells of old gas. So maybe the gas varnished and that is what is holding them...

My 87 flatty had one injector stuck, had to destroy it to get it out without damaging the fuel rail. It seemed that the fuel just varnished and turned to glue, that car sat in the hot AZ sun for quite a few years I'd guess. Odd thing was it was running fine, I certainly didn't expect to find the rail full of trash.