Messing around on photoshop, thoughts?

• 4 weeks later...
I like the Hachi Roku look, but I agree it would be good following the lower body crease all the way back. Black on the bottom of the car makes it look lower due to the lack of contrast near the ground (dark/dark). If you matte black for the lower part of the car, for sure low maintenance easy touch up. Edited by Fuze

What happens to the water that collects inside that open cavity where your fuel door is?

Also, to add to the suggestions, perhaps try separating the upper and lower colors with a single, wide-ish stripe, something 1/2" - 3/4" wide? Just a thought, can't say for sure how it'd look without seeing something mocked up. White might be nice, maybe a bronze, red?

Edited by dmyers151

That space you see between the "over fender" and the fuel door is open and in fact water can just run down the quarter panel and out the bottom. The outer fender you see is only connected across the top and on both sides of the fender. I can take a picture for you if your curious.

Thanks Johnny : ) I'll have to take a picture of the door pulls I made from the seatbelt you sent me. Thanks again for that.

Dmyers, if you take a look at page 4 of my restoration thread you will see how the over fenders are attached etc. I think it will give you a good idea as to how thats all working out.

I'd like those bike racks, I'd ride around with all different junk on my roof , lol looks cool to me speedy, dig it!