wheelie starion on ig?

EVOMINUS

Recently there was a picture uploaded on ig from starquestclub showing a starion doing a wheelie on the starting line..

After a quick search i found that this starion/conquest belongs to ariel rivera or ariel performance or AJ Racing...

I don't have a facebook account but by logging in from a friend's page,there wasn't much info or pictures.Youtube has some videos but only from a couple of runs on the drag strip

From the color i don't think it's Eddie riviera's one

Someone wrote on the comments that it is a 1200hp 4g63 one.It surely is a 9 sec car.Auto and probably ladder rear end or something like that...

Does anyone has any info about this car?Engine specs,pics,set up,general info????

Thank you

thought so myself ...just didn't want to argue with anyone...

if i remember correctly eddie here is u2slow....

he's been running a 4g63 long time now and he is with the factory rear set up (in theory lol)

this car from what i found out searching,is running a ford 8.8 no tubs though

anyone else?

thanks for the replies guys....i didn't know eddie's was mini tubed...being in the other side of the world isn't the best thing when it comes to knowing who does what...

The thing is that this car is involved in drag racing as we speak...most of his videos are from 2014,so i must be another car....

Eddie is back halved with an Evo motor. Bill walls is 4g63 with a stock rear suspension. If memory serves me correctly Eric plebani built the car in the late 90's and bill walls bought it.

Love this. Yea, I bought it. All I had to do was dig in my deep pockets, pull out some cash, and go racing. Bought not built!(very sarcastic)

BTW, I`ve always given Eric credit.

Bill I remeber being at import face off at englishtown NJ in 1997 or 98 and seeng that thing rip everything that's wasnt rotary. It was even still a stick car at that point. That was when the import scene just really started to take off. it was a great time back then. Thanks for keeping the car and the memories going. I even had to build my own.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ariel-Performance/523299611104684?sk=photos_stream&ref=page_internal

ok stop the war now and see the link i discovered..

it seems that my phone refused to make the link but i was able from my home pc..

So now that we have the piccies do we know any more about this car?

Bill I remeber being at import face off at englishtown NJ in 1997 or 98 and seeng that thing rip everything that's wasnt rotary. It was even still a stick car at that point. That was when the import scene just really started to take off. it was a great time back then. Thanks for keeping the car and the memories going. I even had to build my own.

Sometimes the "built not bought" mantra gets under my skin. When people hear I bought it, sometimes the perception is I bought a race car, not a roller. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into it after I bought it. Thanks for being gracious after my rude remarks.

Eric left a great foundation for me to work with and I`ve started another rebuild. But, it`ll never run like the car in the link.

Did you know Eric`s first build was dubbed "Screamin` Eagle"?

I know it's not the same car build as erics. Sorry if you took me the wrong way not what I meant at all. I know you redid pretty much everything. I've been dsming since 98 and reading about them before that. There was your car with that name then a yellow talon from Florida that also had that tag too. He was in super street iirc. Keep at it man I enjoy seeing your car get down.

thanks for the replies guys....i didn't know eddie's was mini tubed...being in the other side of the world isn't the best thing when it comes to knowing who does what...

The thing is that this car is involved in drag racing as we speak...most of his videos are from 2014,so i must be another car....

Is this what your looking for?

http://www.sqperformance.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0

Phil..

this post is the first one that comes up when you google it..

It was the first info i had on this car but that must be at its early stages...g54 and all.

From then it must have a 4g63 and lots and lots and lots of hp.Somewhere there was a mention for 1200hp....

I found more videos on their facebook page and the best 1/4 is 8,1 :o :o :o :o

Unbelievable car