Hubcentric Wheel Spacers

Malykaii

I have a four piece set of 1.5inch hub centric wheel spacers. They are off my ford mustang... Same wheel pattern.

I bought them second hand. They are a little banged up on the sides due to previous owners poor removal standards, but they spin perfectly strait for 3 years on my car, highway speeds and all. I finally stepped up to cobra rims, so no need for them.

I see ebay Chinese ones for as low as $130 shipped. (These are some fancy German made onesn new over $200, forgot which brand... But I doubt anyone cares, especially starquest owners, lol) Hence half price of the ebay ones should be fair,so $50 plus shipping.

Pics and exact dimensions if anyone actually is interested,

we these fit without rolling fenders or cutting down the stock stud? I have an 86 with stock 8 inch rears and 7 inch fronts. I read somewhere 1 inch max for no mods, how did these do on your car? Edited by bodhi

As per second sentence, "FORD MUSTANG". So how were they on my mustang with aftermarket wheels? Fine.

How are they on a Starion, no clue. I just know that starions and Ford's have the same wheel patern, So decided to post them up here before trying the freak show on craigslist.

we these fit without rolling fenders or cutting down the stock stud? I have an 86 with stock 8 inch rears and 7 inch fronts. I read somewhere 1 inch max for no mods, how did these do on your car?

If these are off of a 94up stang I believe they would be 70.3 hub bore and I think Quests are 67.1? so they won't be hub centric. Not trying to be a d***, just saying. Also, I tried 1" spacers on my 87 with 8" rears(they have 245/45/16's) and they rubbed like a mofo without mods.

Xricer... If you,know something and don't speak up then your being a d. I'm glad you have the specs for all this stuff since I don't k,ow how all this works besides wheel pattern.

I'll measure the bore tomorow, as I bought these from a guy with a ford explorer or something, so who knows what size they are.

But if the bore is bigger, would that not be better as it prevents them from seizing to the hub as spacers are notorious for. Plus isn't it the lugs that center the wheel and spacer anyways? Thanks if you know.