Need replacement injectors, good source?

Alan

My injectors leak. Did the TBI kit several times and sent thru Rock Auto for Reman/Return, no luck. David(87quest-TSI) had several to donate, no luck there either. Any recommendations? Has anyone used the ones from fuelinjectorclinic? 89, stock other that no Balance shafts, jet valves, and egr/exhaust

emissions. Thanks!

The first primary I sent went well. They have you send to GB Manufacturing in Calf. The others I sent could not be saved. They called to explain. So no complaints.

Sorry I didn't back with you guys yesterday, other projects at the house.

I sent a primary first that was leaking, cost about 4 $ to ship and 40 something for the service. They shipped it back, quick turnaround. Not sure what all they do to them, but it works and installed in the car. Then I sent my original pri/sec for the same service. They called and explained that the internal problem they could not repair/fabricate. Returned to me and refunded payment. Then I sent 2 secondary that Dave gave me. Same thing with them. So now I am out a secondary.

If you would Mark, send me payment info for the ones you have. Hit me on this site or owenbyj@outlook.com

I'm going to check one more source. Thanks guys!