New Car!

Nabbycraby

So i'm finally getting a Jaguar!! Not my first pic but affordable. Let me know what you think. I want to here your best criticism! What would you buy instead with the money? Has to be a new car around 51k

post-15599-0-69510900-1414469732_thumb.jpg

Jag is still a ford Trying to be luxurious. If you want a nice car go with a German vehicle, they are far superior. Unless of course your trying to stay domestic. My wife has an Audi now, we had BMW and Mercedes in the past. It's by far the best! The interior is amazing, ride is so smooth, and unlike a Jag, it doesn't feel like your in a regular car. It actually feels and looks like a luxury car...not to bash on Jags, they have come a long way, but for the price it's still not worth it to me. Just my .002 cents. I am sure whatever you get will be a great car tho!!! :) Goodluck sir!

if you're going to own a BMW....be prepared for high maintenance costs.......and if you lease one....make sure repairs are covered at the dealer's expense

:) Goodluck sir!

she's female :P

Edited by Walker

Sorry the picture isn't very accurate i'm going to be buying it

Gribbs... Jaguar hasn't been Ford for 8 years now. And even when it was, the jags were made in England. I wonder why Ford got such a bad rap for it. They only rebranded one car, the x type from a mondeo. People even went as far as to say the S type was a pimped out lincoln, but the ls was merely a striped s. The lincoln v8 option even used a jaguar engine.

I worked for an indie Audi shop for almost 2 years. I've had people come in with on warranty cars and pay us as they just couldn't find the time to keep going to the dealer every few months taking time off of work and such. Not to say jaguar is any better. Now take a look at any vw and squint... You can see the passat right in the a6 because it is, but no one complains. And bentley, just another Audi. The Porsche suv is an Audi Q which is a vw toureg and still no complaints.

OP... Any new car you buy will prob end with a trip to the dealer every few months. I almost feel a lease makes sense now a days. Know a guy who wanted to play it safe and got an infinity/Nissan only to have it be a lemon law buy back for electrical bs.

My only criticism for Tata jaguars... They look outdated. For a 2014 car it looks more like a 2008. The hradlight design/shape is dates and boring. Saw a new Hyundai sonata on the street today and even that has more style and a mo're modern refined shape.

• Like 1