putting out feelers

allen405

I'm probably gonna get out of the starquest world. I'm putting it away for the winter already up at my mom's. It's a great running car and interior is nice. Body looks like poop because of bad old paint and there is a dent in the RR in front of the tire. If I sell it out right I'll ask around 600 bux or I may part it out. Edited by allen405

Well it may seem shallow but I'm tried of driving a car around with bad paint and not being able to get it done and I am not willing to do it myself. Maybe just maybe if there was a good roller available I'd swap everything Edited by allen405

Dwayne, don't sell it. You will regret it! If your seriously looking to get rid of it maybe hit up Derek or me. I'd definitely but off of you and then in the future if you change your mind I can get it right back to ya.

guys that have never done paint work, can be over whelmed by it,, but you can do a section at a time , esp if you not driving the car , base coat clear coat is easy ,

orange peel , ( spray the whole car with clear , by the time you get to that point, it'll come to you ,practice makes us all better at any thing ,put a couple extra

coats and sand or buff it smooth , just use the same batch of base paint color

Edited by Shelby