Murphys Law: seems like a weeks worth for me....

Man, I just got to rant a bit. It's been a rough 10 days or so. Tow truck had a wee bit of an oil leak and I sent it to my diesel mechanic. He tells me it's not just gaskets like I believed it be. Cam followers on a CAT 3126 are attached to these three "cover plates" on the intake side of the block. Turns out, $1500 in parts alone!

Ordered the parts at CAT using the engines serial number. Parts come in, wrong parts! Now I'm down 4 days!

While truck is down, I outsourced my work to a friend. Sent him on a pick up for my #1 customer. I got instructions mixed up, sent the car to the wrong buyer. Cost my customer $1000 loss! So I have to eat it and pay him $1000 he lost. Great.

Got truck up and running, go a full day of work and I come park it at the end. For some reason it decided to start pissing coolant! Needs a new water pump. Great!

Then today, I go tapping the rear bumper on a 2013 Hyundai. I get out to exchange info with the guy. Out comes an old man with a bandages on his arm and a urine bag strapped to him, fresh out of the hospital! Frivolous law suit here we come!

End of rant. Thanks for reading.

Yeowch, and I thought my being arrested and paying bail was bad :(

Dumb as this might sound, but you should maybe just take 30 minutes of a day, and just meditate, clear your head and thoughts. This kind of stuff back to back can really cram up your brain and results snowball. Take a step back, breath, relax, look at the grand picture and do what needs to be done. You'll look back at 6 months and go ehh, it happens.

don't bet on it :)

Thanks Shelby! lol.

Like Fanta said, I juse going to take a few minutes at start of the day and meditate, or actually pray and chat with the big man up stairs.

And to top it all off, I saw the tax man yesterday and he gave me news on what I owe in taxes, OUCH!

Oh well. Today is another day. Gonna take it chill.

^Seems like we all have had our recent share of life's salt. Hope everything smooths out for you guys. Keep up on the positive.

"Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday." Dale Carnegie

Thanks Shelby! lol.

Like Fanta said, I juse going to take a few minutes at start of the day and meditate, or actually pray and chat with the big man up stairs.

And to top it all off, I saw the tax man yesterday and he gave me news on what I owe in taxes, OUCH!

Oh well. Today is another day. Gonna take it chill.

I was actualy trying to inject a little humor ;) many of us have had weeks just like that

no Jimmy you won't get any takers on your week but here's hoping you never have another like it

Edited by Shelby