Yet another upstate SC owner

Hatchlyfe87

Hey there,, i just bought an 87 Atlantic blue quest, mostly stock with some bumps and bruises.

I am a younger guy that has had a lot of stupid Honda's. i fell in love with these cars when i was in Jr high school. as chance would have it, my friend (87 tecnica) asked if i want to go to pigeon forge TN. to a car club meet. i was a little reluctant because as far as i knew i would be surrounded by a bunch of snobby people whom i didn't know. i could have not been more wrong...

Once there,, I saw a lot of really cool cars and everyone was great to me and were more then happy to talk to me about there cars, From that moment i was hooked. as soon as i got back home. started looking in the area for a good daily driver in decent shape and within my low price range. I was lucky that my buddys grandfather had one that was decent enough and cheap enough to get me into.

I want to thank the guys and gals that were so pleasant to me, and were happy to answer all my questions during the meet at pigeon forge. I found out that there is fun group of people with a great knowledge of these cars that that are not hesitant to share what they know.

see ya around.

Aaron

post-26717-0-09782500-1407037361_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hatchlyfe87

Oh I enjoy it! Runs far better then any of the Hondas I had haha looks better too! I've always had a weakness for 80s body style cars like the ae86,mk3/2 surpas and celicas and starions and conquest. I also love people breaking there neck to look at the car going down the road. Funest car I've ever had and I can't wait to finish what i have planned. It will be at pigeon forge when the next meet comes up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...