86 black quest part out

freebird

thanks freebird ....showed up today.........looking good

awesome! glad your happy bro

No its a small part that goes above the emergency release latch on the manual seatbelt doors. I can take a pic of the part I'm missing tomorrow.

I cant part with manual interior because if someone wants the swap....well, it all has to be there.

But I will look for an extra, I got a box full of 86 parts from a guy last year. this could be in there but in better shape then what you have????? I doubt it

I want to know do u. Have the proportioning value for for the brake system that sent even balance to the wheel call me if u do lim having hard time login on this site 510 5411258 William my car is down for 3 weeks

Thats the square valve under the brake booster right? yes...... i have it still.

Hey freebird got one of the two packages so far, thanks. Any chance you have a good distributor of the 86?

I have one or 2 left but i cant say the vacuum adv. is good for sure.

They are known to go bad often

Mr freebird can u sent me a picture of the value and how much are you selling it for.maybe I can call you, cause I'm having hard time to log on to the site. Hope to hear from you soon I'm here in California thank you

do you have paypal?

I can do $11.00 shipped

I will try to get a pic.

Do you have any pics?, if so post it and i will be able to make sure its the right part.

Cool how many do u have If they go bad than I need extra parts the only thinks is I have to sent u a check I don't have paypal . On the value it have a (a123) plug You can sent it to my cell ph and I will sent it to you tomorrow thank you you are a lifesaver. 510 541-1258

Mr freebird I'm still interest on the proportioning value also vacuum port on the driver side fire wall. Let me know the totoal amount please sent me your add so I can sent u a check to u or text me on my cell 510 541-1258. Zip 94806 San Pablo ca. Thank you hope to hear from u soon.

Mr freebird I'm still interest on the proportioning value also vacuum port on the driver side fire wall. Let me know the totoal amount please sent me your add so I can sent u a check to u or text me on my cell 510 541-1258. Zip 94806 San Pablo ca. Thank you hope to hear from u soon.

I sold the map sensor if thats what your talking about.

PM me what you want and your address please.

2 extra 'J' sets of 86 inj.-dont know much about them. 60 shipped each

1- 86 tb with inj. and I will throw in a extra tps, but the one on it does work. even the injectors are fine.- 100shipped

2 -86 style ovcp with sensors-35 shipped or make a deal on both.SOLD

1-set of 86 door handles one is slightly cracked-60 shipped SOLD

1-working good condition 86 harness with or w/o ecu?

1-86 mass air sensorSOLD

1-86 air intake accordian boot 45 shipped no cracks

1-86 map sensor-35 shippedSOLD

1- short throw shifter....just a cut down oem shifter...35 shipped

1- 80's raider carburetor 2.6 intake manifold-35shipped

1-86 dash cluster-45 shipped

1-set of 86 manual interior in ok conditionsold

1-86 radio-keeping for now....looks great in the v8 86

3-87-89 radio's

1-clutch fan and shroud-60 you pay shipping

2-sets of a/c complete kits-150 you pay shipping

1-86 style hood release-25shipped with cable

UPDATED LIST^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by freebird

Sorry, to everyone who has PMed me.

Summer is almost over and kids have to go back to school.

I do not run a busness here. So i cant promise I will be waiting next to my car for people to buy stuff.

Family comes first!

When I get back I will check to see if you guys still need parts.

I do thank you for your interest.