S&M strut bars, ST sway bars, 14g, hatch spoiler, etc..

gtxthunder

PLEASE tell me you took off the aluminum radiator, FIP TB-PRo sensors and ECU, cusco camber plates, Art's rear plates,interior, custom dash,block, LEVEL 10 tranny, etc.........OR you're joking about scrapping it

Zack K.

Edited by zactek

Not that I have to justify parting a car that I purchased, but yes, I took off everything. Dropped the entire engine/trans/rear as one unit. Also pulled everything from the interior. If this car was so nice why didn't anyone buy it for the measly $1000 the previous owner was asking?

Not that I have to justify parting a car that I purchased, but yes, I took off everything. Dropped the entire engine/trans/rear as one unit. Also pulled everything from the interior. If this car was so nice why didn't anyone buy it for the measly $1000 the previous owner was asking?

You certainly don't have to justify anything,you do what you wish.....It would just be a shame and a waste for some good parts to get thrown away.....aaaand it makes me feel better that some of my labors get to live on in someone else's car. ;)

As for the other question, most 'quest owners don't know what they're looking at and 95% are fu$^@ng CHEAP, wanting everything for nearly free or someone to bring it to 'em. Also, a lot of people don't have the means or the time to pick a non-running car.

Congrats, I know you're gonna make a lot more than you invested (wisely) and it's too bad for the idiot that sold it to you.That car ran great and never failed me in the 17 years I owned it.

Zack K.

Yep, I agree parting out could be or is the only option. One can make the money they need in parting the car out. Plus as I agree these cars are a rarity and a niche market which varies to certain degrees from state to state. I am still interested in hard pipes and exhausted manifold.

Please let m know!

SLim Jim

Edited by mrvwbug

Yeah yeah yeah. it 's all fun and games until the evil flying monkeys come and someone's eye gets poked out...... :huh:

I already got a decent amount for that car that I thought was fair, the last owner lost out, GLWS Spencer.

BTW, there's a 14 month old Walboro in the trunk under a plexi cover, no need to drop the tank :P

Free bump

Zack K.

Alright, I have replied to everyone that has pmed me.

I will be home in Maryland today and tomorrow. On Saturday I am leaving for work again and I will be gone for three months. If i sent you my paypal address in the pm and I receive payment for the parts after tomorrow night I will not be able to ship the goods. I will refund your payment.

Zack, I removed the fuel tank as well. I took off everything that had any value. It was a bare shell when I took it in for scrap.

• 2 months later...