Mark, there should not be any more group buys. we needed the group buy to get us started. now that we got our feet wet, we stock all parts, ready to go, and most of the time ship the same day. we also have been doing some international shipping, there is a good learn curb there. but we sent an order to Istanbul Turkey. we will discount on multiple orders..... that's not a problem.

Thanks Harry,,,,,,,, shipping today sir.Hope you like them rear sway bushings. they are no longer available anywhere on this blue rotating ball we live on. Edited by wrngwae

Glad I discovered this page, question, are the motor mounts equivalent to the funklok setup I've seen on sq, or these better? Or maybe the one funklok and the other side from here?

I believe the funkloc is stronger for the big Hp guys. But most could run the motor mounts without issue and usually run one just one on the drivers side for minimal vibration. Now Joe on the other hand is really pushing the envelope so he runs the Funkloc on the Drivers side and poly on the passenger side.

i KNOW i will LOVE them and the fronts are KILLER TOO ;)

And the fronts you have are the original prototypes.... now the fronts look like the rears you will be getting. same machine shop made both final molds.

Awesome that you guys are doing this I will be buying a compete suspension setup this fall/winter but for now its get my new chassis up and going and wont have the free cash built up till then but I wanted to say thanks for the support guys. So much nicer to be able to buy good quality new parts for these cars!

Saw Allen(speedy) car the other day after the install I must say nice!

Edited by dukaine

Awesome that you guys are doing this I will be buying a compete suspension setup this fall/winter but for now its get my new chassis up and going and wont have the free cash built up till then but I wanted to say thanks for the support guys. So much nicer to be able to buy good quality new parts for these cars!

Saw Allen(speedy) car the other day after the install I must say nice!

Thanks Ben! We will be here when you are ready.

You gonna try to make down to the meet?

Thanks Jeff,,,,, to be honest,,,, i really enjoyed making those mounts. i really enjoy doing custom work. it breaks up the routine. hope the hold up for you. and if you get some more, i will hook ya up.