Ricer or Racer?

psu_Crash

The random crap floating around the internet got me this morning. Take a test get a result .. you know the drill.

Here's what I got, I think it fits pretty well. Aside from maybe the "reflexes and driving skills of a pro driver." :D

Kill some time and rate yourself, why not? Besides I'm curious to see what other outcomes there are

http://www.torquecars.com/tools/racer-ricer-test.php

The Track day Racer

Congratulations you are officially a Track Day Racer. You shun all things glossy and shiny unless they have a lot of power! You know a lot about tuning and performance cars. You would rather have a standard looking car with a highly tuned engine than drive anything that shouts "look at me!" You accept breakdowns and component failures as the price of trailblazing the cutting edge of car ownership.

Your average weekend will be spend underneath the car tweaking the suspension and tuning up the engine. Alternatively you will always attempt to be the first away at the lights, but only if you are up against something that looks it might be a challenge!

You have the reflexes and driving skills of a pro driver.

lol, I wouldn't put too much credit into that thing. It said something like, "I would rather read a magazine about racing cars and drink beer than work on my race car and go to the track. LOL, I work on a professional race team for my living, and go to the track every weekend during race season.

BC_99

Edited by BC_99

Glad to see you guys are getting a kick out of it!

By the way BC "I work on a professional race team for my living, and go to the track every weekend during race season." blah blah blah!!! Rub it in some more why don't ya!! I'm only a little jealous though ... haha!

It told me I was slightly above average. I've owned a sports car in one form or another for the past 17 years or so, but I'm much more interested in driving them than working on them, so that assessment is probably accurate. :)

Couldn't have been further from the truth... well maybe somewhat further, maybe if I answered/addressed (1) of my other cars. ;)