1987 Conquest Everything g54b goes

noob87tsi

Getting rid of everything g54 related. It is complete. Engine had no compression. Head isnt cracked and was off a caravan(mechanical head).

Tranny goes(manual), exhaust goes(cat is gutted).

I have maroon interior. Im looking to trade for black interior first. If theres anything youre interested in hit me up. Ive already got a black dash so my maroon dash can be sold now. Also getting rid of HVAC

If theres anything you need LMK. If you want to trade anything lmk also. IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED A PIC OF, ASK AND I WILL SEND AS SOON AS I CAN.

510-333-2643 You can text ANYTIME. Dont call past 9pm or before 10am PST. Thanks all!

BTW i am in 94601. If anybody in the Bay Area wants to meet up for parts ill be willing to do that on my days off.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/c-da-boy/Conquest/Screenshot_2014-02-09-09-05-12-1_zps4392c1e2.png

Edited by noob87tsi

how much seperately for the head, for the coil, for the accordian boot, the rubber ring that goes inside of the boot at the turbo, and by chance do you have an aftermarket OVCP?

- Charles

If you can, text me and I'll send you pics of it. Or msg me your email.

How much for the Throttle cable. throttle cable bracket (on TB), PCV valve, and red coil. Shipped to 37804 TN.

Thanks

Dave

• 3 weeks later...