Felxible PS "high pressure" line $95 shipped

Funky Phil

• 2 weeks later...
Received mine just now Phil. Exactly what I expected: NICE! Butt, you need to do something about my mail carrier! (just left it laying on my stoop... right under the melting snow coming off of my roof line above... perfect drop/puddle. instead of just slipping inside my storm door? & "postage is going up?" Thanx again Phil, very nice piece! BTW: I also agree on match'n lo-line. ;)

I made my return with the existing line.

Cut the end off about 6-8" from the gearbox. Gave it a minor flare. Slide trans cooler hose over it and secured with clamp. (fuel inj clamp preferred) Routed new hose along with the high pressure, and the connected it to the hardline leading to the cooler. Secured again with clamp. VERY easy to do.

Basically buy 5ft of -6 hose (rubber inner) and clamps.

Edited by Funky Phil

I made my return with the existing line.

Cut the end off about 6-8" from the gearbox. Gave it a minor flare. Slide trans cooler hose over it and secured with clamp. (fuel inj clamp preferred) Routed new hose along with the high pressure, and the connected it to the hardline leading to the cooler. Secured again with clamp. VERY easy to do.

Basically buy 5ft of -6 hose (rubber inner) and clamps.

Sorry Phil... sounds "too easy," rather "Pay'... ;)